CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Chlamydia and Mycoplasma Pneumoniae by JW101 ..... Autoimmune Diseases Forum

Date:   3/13/2013 12:15:55 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,051
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2045215

Interesting, sorry to hear about this. I'm not an expert, but from what I've read, Chlamyida Pneumoniae ("CP"), a bacteria (not a virus), can be very difficult to get rid of because of its ability to hide--some say even in the immune cells themselves. There is a whole support website for CP, just google for it. There you will find all sorts of resources. In general, I think most people say you have to do multiple types of Antibiotics to kill the bacteria in its different forms.

Some have even connected this bacteria to asthma, and there is medical research that indicates this as well. I suspected, but have not confirmed, that that is what is causing my current breathing issues. But I've never tried the multiple types of Antibiotics that is suggested. One guy who has a website of his own cured his asthma with just one type of antibiotic--azithromycin. For me, I periodically get bronchitis, and start wheezing badly and such, and when I take azithromycin it goes away, until the next time. In between episodes though, my lungs never feel normal, they feel tight and I'm not able to run like I used to. My tests for CP came back negative though, indicating I didn't have the antibodies, or at least it wasn't detectable at the time. So I'm back to square one at the moment. I can't help but think I have some sort of organism in part of my bronchials/lungs causing some constant inflammation and tightness in that part, but all tests have come back negative, apart from sputum cultures of geotrichum (a common yeast that causes fruit rot and is not known to be invasive in people with healthy immune systems).

My reply probably isn't much help. I did not find another way to eliminate CP from my reading, just the Antibiotic course. I did try the several months of azithromycin that was suggested by one doctor and a patient that was cured, but it didn't cure me. Some say you have to go longer than that, and others say you have to do the combination of Antibiotics . I don't know the answer, and wish I did. Right now I'm not having a flare up, but still looking for answers as to why my lungs are messed up.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2045215