CureZone   Log On   Join

I have hepatitis c, galstones, kidney stones and ulcerative colitis by murree.com ..... Hepatitis C Support HCV

Date:   3/4/2013 8:38:22 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   12,287
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2042395

I am suffering from ulcerative colitis for last 19 years.there is sometimes rectal bleeding .

3 years ago I was also diagnosed as having hepatitis c
Started peg interferon but after 3 injections as my HB level went down to 8. I discontinued this therapy on my own without consulting the doctor.
10 months ago when my alt was 180 a doctor told me that you have severe hepatits and you might need liver translplant. I was so upset that i kept on bed for 6 months.
Later on as i had extreme mental stress my family brought me to a psycaitrist who gave me some anti depressant medincines which really ruined my life.
ten days after starting these meds I felt that my belly was swollen. On ultra sound it was reavealed that I had course and rough lever with gallstone and a kidney stone.at that time gallstone wasjust 3mm three months ago.
I have just gone through another ultra sound which showed that gallstone is now 7mm near the neck region and liver has diffuse parenchymal changes meaning that its echo textrue seems rough.
I have also lost weight from 53 kg to 50 kg
My Hemoglobin is 9.5 and psysically extremely weak.
Please I need your help in this regard.

Hb 9.5
ESR 35
weight: 51 kg

Ultra sound report (on 28 feb. 2013)
Liver is normal in size. Echo texture is slightly coarse.
Reflectivity of hepatic parnechyma is normal.
Gall bladder shows a calculus in the neck of Gall bladder measuring 0.7 cms.
CBD is not dilated. Intra hepatic biliary passages are also normal.
PELVIS
Urinary bladder appears unremarkable
no para aortic lymphadenopathy. No ascites

Conclusion:
Early Coarse Civer.
Cholelithiasis.
Left renal concretions

as mentioned earlier do I need gallblader surgery or is there any other option to avoid surgery as my hb is extremely low. can I take risk of blood transfusion.
Thanks

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2042395