CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Old-Time Remedy For Large Tapeworms - Weird But True by g0ddessw ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   2/14/2013 4:52:23 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   140,180
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2035966

its strange that you mention BREASTBONE specifically because i mentioned my chest and dont think i wrote that here, but yes, i have had severe hard lumps form and grow in my breastbone and it was that pain increasing to the point of getting out of a chair that made me finally give in to doing the mms properly. ive just now tried cds, which was supposed to lack smell but it does smell. not the same depth of aftertaste is all. it makes me feel nauseus but the lumps and itching and crawling sensations subside and withdraw and i feel it working on my body. i had heard that a short while ago about c0q10 and did it a couple of times, not sure if there was a result but thanks for reminding me. i also read that taking a large amount of coconut milk every day for 15 days in a row gets rid of them. i honestly am not sure its in my intestines at all but i have lumps there this past 6 months and read that cysts and tumours are worms. by the look of flukes i think mine is too thin, i maybe have hookworms. last year in spain i ate lots of avocado and garlic and coconut oil everyday and put grapefruit seed extract and coconut oil on as usual and worm shapes came up on my skin then too. everytime they come up i feel a strong singe, as if i have been branded and look and they are elevating out of my skin as lines, sometimes straight, sometimes curvy. sometimes randomly or if ive been using bleach but usually after trying with something or other. this will be the herx reaction and their bodies secreting things im sure. ive often used zappers to finish the job but later itll happen in the same place. only one was very long, it was all along across from one side of under my arms to the other with broken areas of it elevating along the way where it would be deeper, but i knew it was ONE. under my chin is another area. let me know how you get on! i will post again. problem is i dont get notifications to my email for some reason

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2035966