CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I thought the Major was a Lady.................. by WeLoveRawHoney ..... CureZone Moderators Debate and Complaints

Date:   2/11/2013 9:07:12 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   2,903
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2034927

2 of 5 (40%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Shouting and egos? Have you read all the threads between me and the "expert" sir? I didn't know this woman from Eve, and she came for my jugular on this forum. Yes, we went back and forth and the argumentation got heated, but it was PROVOKED, not unwarranted. And please excuse the caps, I'm not yelling at you, they're used here for emphasis. I was taken aback by her accusations, insults, and BANNING! After my confrontation and doing a little digging of my own, I found that this woman has wreaked havoc on MANY a forum, not just here at curezone. As I said in another post, I started to feel sorry for her, but as the newbie here, and as someone who came here to become more informed about natural/herbal meds, I WAS VICTIMIZED by an arrogant, belligerent, tyrannical "expert" who used her position on this website to belittle and demean SEVERAL people. I've been PMd by individuals who told me that after being reamed by the "expert" they were scared to approach her!

So, I appreciate your critique of this feud, but I have no plans of ever exerting so much energy to bickering with a moderator on this website. And, yes, when someone comes at me aggressively, and without provocation, as Sara did after my first post in the Candida Support Forum , I consider that a declaration of WAR, especially when it includes belittling me and a company, she only criticized because I recommended them! So I took the gloves off to defend myself.

Could I have walked away, when she told me that I and the company I order black seed from didn't know anything about black seed, and she was an expert and only the product she recommends on her site were worth purchasing?...sure. But, I was admittedly shocked and appalled by her effrontery and dug my heels in for a challenge. Now, I don't think ANY of my my posts were classless, but I was usually angry when retorting the "expert." I apologize to those on curezone who were offended by anything I wrote. They were meant for one person only. I have no hard feelings for this woman, only her contemptuous behavior toward me and others.

Nasihah

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2034927