CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Rosemary may be the most powerful thing I have ever juiced. by localthre ..... Juicing Forum

Date:   1/20/2013 1:48:12 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   10,248
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2027376

Yes! I can most definately tell the Rosemary is VERY powerful. The turpentine protocol is what got me going on this, Im really into learning about all this!

I am going to keep experimenting, I think a foot long branch of Rosemary was to long to start. So I've cut it back to a few inches. Im going to work my way up to a foot. Im always going to use the outer layer of the lemon when I am sick. It tastes super concentrated and strong. Irritated my throat it was so strong. I can drink the juice with rosemary no problem by the way. And I dont mind the taste at all.

I just finished drinking a bunch of fresh Tumeric Juice, about 4oz of root, into probably about 2 ounces of juice, in a kale broccoli base. Also added d m s o. to the mix. The taste is a little like Ginger, but with a soapyness. Does NOT taste good. At the very end, I almost didn't get it down. I feel light headed, not much. But I can tell. Stomach feels fine.

Here is what wiki has to say.

Turmeric contains up to 5% essential oils and up to 5% curcumin, a polyphenol. Curcumin is the active substance of turmeric and curcumin is known as C.I. 75300, or Natural Yellow 3. The systematic chemical name is (1E,6E)-1,7-bis(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-1,6-heptadiene-3,5-dione.

Here is a bit from what Wiki has to say about Curcumin

...In both in vitro and animal studies, curcumin has shown antitumor, antioxidant, antiarthritic, antiamyloid, anti-ischemic (ischemic is a restriction in blood supply to tissues, causing a shortage of oxygen and glucose needed for cellular metabolism (to keep tissue alive)....) , and anti-inflammatory properties....

Now if you search for Curcumin on NIH you will see this. There are 270 hits, here are the first 20.

Curcumin protects against iron induced neurotoxicity in primary cortical neurons by attenuating necroptosis.

bis-Dehydroxy-Curcumin Triggers Mitochondrial-Associated Cell Death in Human Colon Cancer Cells through ER-Stress Induced Autophagy.

Curcumin and aging.

Curcumin Ameliorates the Neurodegenerative Pathology in A53T α-synuclein Cell Model of Parkinson's Disease Through the Downregulation of mTOR/p70S6K Signaling and the Recovery of Macroautophagy.

Effects of hexahydrocurcumin in combination with 5-fluorouracil on dimethylhydrazine-induced colon cancer in rats.

Synthesis and characterization of ligational behavior of curcumin drug towards some transition metal ions: Chelation effect on their thermal stability and biological activity.

Skin regenerative potentials of curcumin.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2027376