CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Ugh. Major Hypoglycemia please help by jurplesman ..... Hypoglycemia Forum

Date:   1/19/2013 10:38:09 PM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   2,804
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2027349

"I wanted to ask you what you think the root cause of non-tumor or non-insulin injection induced hypoglycemic symptoms since you have a lot of experience with the illness." by natway

The short answer is insulin resistance. When the body has been exposed over a long period of time to over-consumption of refined carbohydrates such as sugar, then the sugar will be transformed into peroxides that attack our genetic make-up, or organs such as eyes and possibly causing various cancers. See:

Nancy Appleton 146 Reasons Why Sugar is Ruining Your Health

The body sets up a defense mechanism in the form of insulin resistance, which block the absorption of glucose into our mitochondria. This will initially increase our blood sugar levels which is then followed by hyperinsulinism, followed by a sudden fall in blood sugar level. The latter is called hypoglycemia. But in reality this is a misnomer because the best way to describe hypoglycemia is the presence of unstable blood sugar levels going up and down. This causes the brain to experience energy starvation which triggers the release of adrenaline and cortisol. These stress hormones - symptoms of most mood disorders - function to feed the brain again with the necessary glucose from sugar stores in the body. Glucose is ultimately converted to biological energy called adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Without ATP we would be unable to produce feel good neurotransmitters such as serotonin.

This is the reason why there is a strong connection between depression and other mood disorders and hypoglycemia, sadly overlooked by many therapists.

Hypoglycemia, if not attended to, will eventually develop into full-blown diabetes Type II.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2027349