CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Unbelievable stinging in my neck by glaxony ..... Ask Glaxony

Date:   1/9/2013 10:12:09 AM ( 11 y ago)
Hits:   6,361
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2023808

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

It sounds like you have the same thing as me. I definitely shat oogles of ascaris.
Bloodroot is what saved my life. I ordered the powder from Mountain Rose. The container said the recommended dose was two teaspoons in a glass of juice. But I had already heard elsewhere that it makes you violently ill if you are toxic, so I was cautious and only took a quarter teaspoon. Within a minute or two I became extraordinarily nauseas and I had to run for the bathroom. It was shocking I projectile vomited. But when the nausea passed I felt soooo much better than before I took it and I knew I had found my remedy. I started with about 1/32 of a teaspoon twice a day and slowly increase until I could take 5 capsules per day. It took years. Ingrid told me that mega dosing is how you get rid of tumors and you get rid of things that are in you systemically differently. She said a little every day is better. Maybe you won't have to suffer as much as I did to beat them back. But I don't think there is anyway to diminish the colonies unless you take enough to fell ill, as the nausea is when you start detoxing.

Herbal Detox by Herb Pharm will hold them at bay, and it won't make you as sick as the bloodroot. But I am not sure you can beat them without the bloodroot. At some point distilled water fasting may be necessary. I believe there are some entities that have been created from pure evil that you cannot get out of the body without pure (as in distilled) water fasting. That is why Jesus did it and recommended it.

I can get both bloodroot and Herbal Detox at Central Market.

I have said a prayer for you and will say some more.
I told them to back off.

The bloodroot gave me nightmares of demons dying. I would wake up feeling sorry for the poor demons. Eventually they started to look more like evil monkeys. Another good thing to get that will make you shit ascaris is Madagasar cloves. Combine it with GREEN black walnut hull and Wormwood.
You can get it from Ingrid at Sacred Medicine Sanctuary. It is the madagascar kind that works best. I get no results from regular cloves.

If I were you I'd stop eating and start drinking nothing but distilled water right now until you can get all this stuff and start taking it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2023808