CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal worms/parasites by dave505 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   12/12/2012 10:44:14 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   186,696
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2015420

Hi Mommy

„So I take it that even after your positive test results were confirmed, your condition has not changed? Did they do anything different to help you??? „

Mommy, they usually told me taking a one day pill will be enough for pinworms. It was just the lab doctor who told the gastro guy I should follow a 4 days Albendazole and repeat it after 2-3 weeks cause I have a massive infestation. He sees many cases that»s why he believes. But almost no doctor believe him :(. My familly doctor still believe its all in my head even with all the results from the tests: chronic parasites, bacterial infections, candida, leaky gut („it doesnt exist“). Albendazole helped me a little indeed but reinfestation and constipation made them come back. All my familly have them but is just me suffering the most cause I also have leaky gut, candida a lot and bacterial infections also. So the immune system and the nervous one are very challenged. I suppose leaky gut is a big issue.

„all my parasite symptoms seem to have continued. I'm still trying to use it religiously, but I have to wear it when my husband is not around;“

I totally understand believe me. Try to do your best. Luckly at the end my familly believes it.

I was in the same situation - when i was in hospital for tests i was eating only chicken and almonds all day cause the food was not paleo and in the night they went crazy i cant believe. i thought i was losing my mind really. i was praying to God to help clear my mind. all the personnel there thought i was crazy and just next morning (when MYSELF was almost beliving ALSO it was all in my head ) the tests results came with pinworms, candida, and giardia. I was exuberating but the others were not so happy :( ? they liked better the idea with "all in your head".so...

here are my ideas about what you have writtten:

- there is also them migrating and there is also immune system reacting to the substances they produce.

- btw the toxins they produce are iritants for brain and nervous system and they also produce ammonia which put stress on adrenals: insomnia, anxiety from nothing, depression, iritability, wake up at night, fight response. also their toxins could make you sensible, complaining and so on.

- dont know nothing about other worms except pinworms and giardia sorry !  I all the time asking myself if there is something else. I'll try to test more - i suppose for the moment you cant but try the scotch test for pinworms. but On the long run I'd try to test more. and yes western medicine is far far away in treating parasites so ...

- you dont have to fit EVERY symptoms for one bug to have it

- for rectum I sometimes use a clove of garlic (with no peel); some use vaseline + garlic or black walnut around the area 

- DE or bentonite clay also make me constipated before. now i»m constipated all the time cause my gut flora is almost zero.

- you cant afford to eat raw garlic I presume but mashed garlic is best (dont ask about your husband:)

- you are following a specific diet I presume. I found out they eat anything animal or anything easy to eat food: diary (yummy), sugars of course but they need also animal proteins/meat...bread, flours of any kind

see a previous message of mine i answered another guy

i've read that first you have to have a „clean" diet including no preservatives,

then start cleansing for 30 days first time and after that you can take a break. you can rotate herbs during these 30 days 4-5 days each like in candida diet and make sure you dont overwhelm the liver. if you can (I cant) you could use psyllium to help removins toxins but with a lot of liquids.

I use mashed garlic, wormwood caps, a local combination of herbs, and so on.

vit.D 3 drops helps me a lot with symptoms...turmeric powder, ginger. beware turmeric will paint your dishes. proteolitic enzymes helps also when you want to get rid off them.

i should try zapper but have no experience on that.

„I did so much it's like a freaking full time job.“ - it really is! until we reduce them number sufficiently is will be like that.

„ but it's just so unfair!! - it is i know........but that»s it...i»ve lost my job one year ago because heavy infestation with parasites bacteria candida...and i was a good pal and a good employee....

sometimes its a battle you have to take alone totally agree. but try obtain support as much as you could.

constipation is one big issue, poor digestion is another one. they impair these to make a more comfortable place for them so...

you can follow messages written by glaxony and peppermint paddy

good luck and keep posting,

dave

„Most annoying lately, is the crawling sensations under my skin. My feet, my hands, my face and my scalp!!!“

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2015420