CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: High doses of dgl powder okk? by natway ..... Leaky Gut Support Forum

Date:   12/12/2012 1:29:53 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,033
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2015302

Look, you're still going into extremes even with your answers. I know you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, but patients and going about things logically is your best bet.

I'm not saying for you to go on a juice fast like I did (I probably didn't even need to go on one). You need to stop with all kinds of fasts. Feasting is what you need, with the right foods. Carbs and calories will be your best friends.

I'm not saying just eat all fruits either. The guy on the youtube link I posted doesn't eat only fruits. He and his girlfriend eat mostly fruits (that's where they get most of their calories from), with moderate amount of leafy greens, and little bit of fats in the form of avocado, olives, nuts & seeds. BUT one thing they STRESS each and every time is to GET ENOUGH CALORIES!!! They recommend at least 2,500 for woman and 3,000 for men. More if one is very active or under a lot of stress.

It just seems like you always taking tons of supplements. I was on that boat too and it didn't sail very far. I'm not saying don't take any. I mentioned it's probably ok to take some for your ulcer since you've been diagnosed with one, I'm just trying to caution you and save you some money by throwing anything at the wall and hoping it sticks with the supps, especially if it's your diet that's the true culprit.

How many Liver Flushes have you done in the past year? Is the pain you're talking about your ulcer pain?

Kefir is a good probiotic, but right now you have an ulcer and diary is not good for ulcers, so as I said, don't take it while you still have an ulcer. That's all.

Nothing will satisfy your hunger if you're not getting enough carbs AND calories per day.

- 5 grams of carbs times your healthy body weight per day.

- At least 3,000 calories or more for you per day.

If you reach your calorie minimum, but not your carb minimum, your body will still crave sugar.

If you reach your carb minimum, but not your calorie minimum, you'll still feel hungry.

Start calculating how much you're eating per day:

http://cronometer.com/

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2015302