CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The wonder is not the dust cloud, but how can... by refreshed ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   12/8/2012 4:03:16 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   1,630
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2014167

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Because the words of a dear friend (however distant) caused me to question what I experienced and I wanted you to tell me one way or another if you believed that God truly spoke to me or not.

I'm trying to see what the difference is (in your mind) between my experience in finding God and other people's experience. I consider this to be a major supernatural occurrence. Are you only convinced because He told me to read my bible? What if God had not asked me to read my bible? What if He told me to go to church or do something else? Of course I'm not talking about being asked to do something we know is sinful...even though the story of Abraham and Issac does come to mind. But there are some cases, that I fear, if we are not careful....we could be blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

I know, I know....you believe you are Once Saved....Always Saved...you can't possibly blaspheme and lose your salvation or have demons...sigh. You may not be worried about your salvation but there are others here that are concerned about doing something that would offend God....and we need to keep that in consideration. If you want to take a chance of blaspheming God....it's your choice, but please don't expect people like me to comment on everything you post. Me not commenting does not tell you the whole story. There are many things I don't know about the spirit world. It's always different for the one who experiences these things than the one who only reads about it.

Part of holiness is discerning carefully so we don't accept ungodly spirits, all the while trying to keep from halting the Holy Spirit, or blaspheming. It always goes back to balance in all things.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2014167