CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Receding gums? Gingivitis? Linked to AF? by Evie Fox ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   12/8/2012 4:09:46 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   12,780
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2013991

I totally agree with the diagnosis that sore and receding gums can be related to high corisol levels which in turn can be caused by adrenal fatigue.I have been suffering for the past 12 years and only recently worked out what the problem is. I recommend reading the adrenal fatigue and cortisol connection books on the market and see if their remedies work for you. For me the recommended remedies all helped to a certain degree, these included magnesium citrate, vitamin c,sea kelp, spirilunia, wheat gress, barley grass, Sea Salt in mineral water, herbal detox (essential for adrenal fatigue) and verious herbal tinctures. Best of all herbal tinctures to "reduce cortisol" - google it - helped remove my Sugar fat (what I call the loose fat caused my my body unable to process Sugar due to AF.) Sugar and caffeine cause major problems and are best avoided. Looking at the root cause - its likely to be stress related - whether chemical, physical, mental, or a combination of them all. Stress overloads the adrenals and upsets hormone balance, incl eostrogen levels (high eostrogen can also cause sore gums), cortisol levels rise and the body becomes in a state of permanent stress. Weight gain, brain fog, headaches, eye ache, abdominal pain, muscle weakness,fatigue,sore and receding gums, even Depression - these can all be related to adrenal fatigue. My advice is read as many books and internet posts on this as possible, detox, avoid caffeine and sugar, exercise - walking, nothing too strenuous as this causes stress, take herbal tinctures, magnesium citrate, drink plenty of filtered or mineral water, try sleep 10hrs a day and rest when fatigued, avoid all stresses, eat quality protein with every meal, don't believe it if the Dr says you have a thyroid problem and be patient. My recovery has taken me 2ys, getting stronger every month and now for the first time in 13ys I feel like a normal, healthy person again. The root cause of my adrenal fatigue was chemical poisoning in my tap water (algae control chemicals in Scotland!), stress at work also contributed - all to weaken my immune system, destroy my health and steal 12 ys of my life!!! But I'm back now....
I hope this advice can help someone els. Good luck!
Evie x

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2013991