CureZone   Log On   Join

Detox - Cleanse - CURE by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   11/21/2012 9:33:47 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   21,546
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2008464

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Taking it to the Next Level

As the experiments advance I do know for sure they are working, even though I have zero idea how the electronics work, etc. The reason I do know? For years I had heavy metals such as lead, nickle, copper, etc. expelling from my legs and areas of the body; when I learned methods to aid the body in reducing these metals the last area to show ill signs was the bottom and sides of the feet, for a few years I had bubbles of itchy liquid pockets expell and had to bust thousands of these itchy little bumps as the body faught the heavy metals at the bottom of the body and out one of the most powerful elimination organs the feet.

I have not had these itchy little boils for years now, the orange juice fasting seemed to end this problem, yet knowing the bones become made of lead after years of lead exposure I KNEW there was no way I could be lead/heavy metal free and most likely would expell lead the rest of my life regardless what I did.

After a few weeks of experimenting between the toes is raw with itchy toxins once again exiting the body. To most this would be a dreadful thing and they would want a herb or drug to STOP this itchy problem with raw skin, etc. People rarely like it when the body strengthens and starts cleansing the body, these cleanses are commonly give disease names by the MD who has not 1 clue what the problem really is, never will they aid the body in getting rid of the toxins, instead they give toxic drugs to lower the Immnue System so it can't expell the toxins within anymore and then claim victory over the disease, do this enough times and we call the end results cancer. Cancer will come out one way or an other no matter how much drugs a person is given, the cancer just being toxic accumulations within that wanted out years ago and was not allowed to.

So to me I was expecting the feet to become itchy "IF" the experiment was to be succesful and am pleased that I now have feet that are a pain to deal with, I know the body wants the garbage out and to help it get rid of it how ever unpleasant is always the best path to take.

The mean time results; is the more the itchy toxins are expelled, the peppier I am getting, so again a sure sign the experiment is working well, actually better than expected.

I won't write anything up about the experimentations until I am pleased enough to suggest others may want to try it, many experiments don't make it in the long run, so I have learned the hard way thanks to the dr. clark books capturing my eye for several years before I learned enough to know what was good and what was bad in a book.

Blessings,

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2008464