CureZone   Log On   Join

Acidic Foods and Broken Bones by plzchuckle ..... Barefooters' Library

Date:   11/17/2012 4:54:59 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   21,562
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2007134

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Today was the last day of school for Trent....several of his class mates were moving out of state, so 1 mother suggested taking all the kids to a local park to let them play.....keep in mind, this is just your average small group of kids age 7-9.......maybe 10 parents and 15-20 kids showed up....

IN 5 MINUTES

One boy fell from the monkey bars and "Snapped" his fore arm.....a terrible break where his arm was bent 45 degrees....

15 minutes later, another boy jumped from a swingset and put his arms out to break his fall and he broke his arm!!!!

TWO BROKEN ARMS in a 15 minute period!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD NOT have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE KIDS have weak BONES! Can it be because their parents drink Mountain Dew and acidic drinks??? Drinks and foods loaded with citric and ascorbic acids.......as well as white Sugar candies galore....WHEN I was a kid, we fell from trees and rolled down most anything we could.....1 day I had saved up $40 to buy a bee bee gun....took almost 3 years, I was probably about 6th grade and I was sneaking up on some pigeons in the upper barn and stepped on a floor door that flipped up and I fell down about 10-12 feet to a cement floor and to make things worse, the large wood trap door then came down and hit me...needless to say, it broke my new bee bee gun and I basically never got to shoot it...I was so embarrassed I never told my parents and just pitched the new bee bee gun......these kids of today would end up in the e-r a basket case if they fail 10 feet to the cement....I can't remember how many trees I fail from while playing, etc...

I remember a few years ago, a local fellow came to ride his horse next door to us and we saw a helicoptor land in the field and this adult man, actually broke a hip while riding the horse, just from the normal walking that bounced his hips. They like to never got him down off the horse, in fear they would break more bones.....

THIS IS WHAT YEARS OF ACID FORMING FOODS DO TO THE HUMAN BODY and these parents of today don't seem to realize that their sickly kids are a result of their parents diet/habits and these kids will never live as long as their parents, because they are being eaten alive in their own acidic waste.

These acid parents of today, buy all their drinks, don't raise gardens, rarely eat raw fresh fruits and their biggest dream come true, is Obama giving them free welfare/health insurance and a doctor that will operate on them for free.

This world can't survive many more generations of toxic diet...those that seek to depopulate this earth have been working for the past 60 years non-stop and the kids of today are a mess in general. It is so bad, that those you take your sick kids to for help, often are the very college educated ones that were professionaly trained to poison the babies to provide patients for the cancer hospitals...this is the nightmare many parents in the usa have been living since the 70's.

MH

MH's Curezone Forum:

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

MH's Website:

The School of Self-Applied Prevention

Jody's Store for Barefoot's Herbs and Formulas:

Store

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2007134