CureZone   Log On   Join

New here...Raise your hand if you have bromhidrosis like me by ForeverOptimistic ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   11/13/2012 10:00:31 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   6,751
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2005918

Hi everyone....I have been coming on this forum for a while now however never actually contributed anything. I decided it was time to reach out to fellow sufferers and share a little bit of my story. I suffer from bromhidrosis, i sweat terribly from my underarms and the smell is intense. This started when I was 17 years old. I always had irregular periods but the gyno said all my hormones were normal and put me on birth control. That made everything worse. That same year I went to a gastroentologist, I was having problems with trapped gas in my ribs and metallic taste in my mouth. Found out that I suffered from IBS and acid reflux. I got the IBS and acid reflux under control a bit....no more trapped gas in my ribs, or metallic taste in my mouth. However the sweat/ smelly armpits remained. its been 10 years....I am now 27 and still I have found no solution. Sorry to write so much...let me just list the things I've tried thus far....ionthophoresis, gels for bacteria, clindamycin, botox, electrolysis, certain dri, drysol, clinical strength antipersprants, natural deodorants, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, lemons, grapefruit seed extract, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, vodka, scrubbing armpits raw, dial antibacterial soap, neutrogena body wash, and I am sure there is more. Phew. That's alot. I have changed my eating habits, no more dairy, eggs, or gluten courtesy of a food allergy test I had done by my naturalist doctor. My naturalist thinks I am overstressed and my adrenals are out of whack. Did I mention that I wake up alot at night and don't sleep fully. When I sweat its like hot flashes just sporadic bursts of sweat that make me hot and jittery/nervous. He also thinks this all has to do with digestive issues. Currently on a regimen of vitamins...don't think I have space to list them. Thank you all for letting me write this novel of my story. Any thoughts or suggestions are always welcome.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2005918