CureZone   Log On   Join

Urine fast stopped day 20 of 30 by wateroflife ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   11/8/2012 10:38:17 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   8,228
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2004451

Hi all,

Late yesterday I decided to break my fast. I was feeling very good, almost as if I was not fasting and my weight loss had declined from 1Kg/day to .35kg/day over the last 4 days.

I got bored with it which I think was a sign that all is well.
Thank you all for taking notice, it can be done easily, no special requirements, my preparation was poor and the first 3 days were a bit tough as a result, but it can be done at my age without any trouble.

I do not have any real health issues except for the lesion on my arm that would not heal for two years and now is healed over properly, I hope it stays that way.

So if anyone is contemplating a urine fast to cure a disease of some sort please be assured that it can be done almost at any age. Armstrong fasted a 75 year old for 49 days and he was on death's door when he started so don't think you have to be strong to start, you will be strong when you finish.

Contrary to what most people think, the longer you fast the better you feel and you do not get progressively weaker, I was much weaker in the first three days and ended after 20 days feeling the strongest (within reason) I had from the beginning. Your strength stays much the same once you are into it, it flattens out and just stays that way.

The thing that gave me the most strength was urine massaging each day and I only did it for 15mins, Armstrong (The Water of Life) suggest two sessions of 2hrs each with assistants doing the massage. A few times when I felt weak I would do this and it made a big difference. I will continue that in my daily life as well as two cupfuls of urine each day. Another friend has had a health scare - burst blood vessel in his brain and just survived. I am glad I am strong and I hope to remain that way.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2004451