CureZone   Log On   Join

Considering a longer fast again by VonBingen ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   11/3/2012 3:08:30 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   5,791
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2003045

WaterofLife has inspired me to try a longer fast again. I have several health issues I'm balancing and treating at once, and I'm concerned about how to go about treating them while fasting, and having the energy to keep up these protocols.

One is neurological: peripheral neuropathy, which requires a lot of vitamin B supplements, including injectible methyl b12, and special exercises 2x daily. I had some reversal of improvement after my last fast... though while actually on the fast it was improved.

The other is infection in my jaw, for which I'm taking a powerful herbal Antibiotic that greatly helps but does not beat it back entirely.

I'm thinking of gradually reducing my use of vit B12 and the herbal Antibiotic while on the fast, and going off them only if I'm able to continue to fast for a longer time and the symptoms improve.

I'm also doing Andrew Norton Webber's distilled Water Cure in addition to UT.

I've also begun subcutaneous urine injections. My ND provided me with the needles, including the one that micro-filters the urine.

One big concern for me is weightloss. I'm at a good weight for my height, and am concerned about becoming underweight, especially for my age, as fat deposits in women do produce estrogen naturally and help prevent bone loss and also protect the brain. I've heard that, in theory, the body will only lose what it needs to lose and then level out, in spite of fasting. But I gotta see it to believe it!

I don't know how long to aim for, considering how difficult it was for me last time. I would eventually like to fast long enough to overcome the jaw infection, which multiple medical and dental interventions have not helped.

I'm thinking of starting tomorrow or Monday, as soon as I have a few gallons of water distilled and ready.

Here is an interesting UT interview I'm listening to now:

Launch in external player or download.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2003045