CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Andreas Moritz has died:( by #152968 ..... Conspiracy Forum

Date:   10/27/2012 10:20:55 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   20,668
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2001021

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi ~~ I do not think it was a Conspiracy or a murder. Things like that have police reports, etc. There is nothing anywhere about this. It seems more likely to have been either a long or sudden illness.

Based on the fact that the people who are managing Andreas Moritz ' FB pages are deleting most inquiries about what happened—and the fact that they have the time, energy and emotional space to be regularly posting excerpts from his writings without giving any statement at all about what happened to this leader in health alternatives, I think he was either ill for a long time (he had stopped doing consultations awhile ago and his site said it was due to a "busy schedule"...) or something happened suddenly and they don't want to say what.

Even if a person, G-D forbid, dies suddenly of something, it's usually known if it was an aneurism or a heart attack without the need to do an autopsy (I am opposed to autopsies out of respect for the body...)

The people who run his websites are clearly acting on fear. They want to publish four books that he recently completed. I'm sure they are going to come up with some kind of statement, but at this point, I doubt it will be the truth.

What a disrespectful way to treat a beloved teacher who was so humble and straightforward! I had the pleasure of speaking with Andreas once, and had personal email correspondence with him.

I am appalled at the total silence (which clearly is not due to grieving since the website people are humming away at posting quotes...which seems to be full of concern for keeping people interested from a marketing standpoint....!).

No obituary, not a word...very, very odd. It seems obvious that something is being hidden and they want time to fabricate a story...Unfortunately, sometimes great people are personally connected to people who are of a lower calibre. It seems to be the case here. I think his memory and his life's work are not being honored by this blatantly weird secrecy combined with marketing efforts and censorship of questions!

What do you think????

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2001021