CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Urine (first week of fast) is highly acidic even late evening, it tastes terribly bitter and is foamy by VonBingen ..... Urine Therapy Debate Forum

Date:   10/25/2012 3:37:26 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   6,550
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2000261

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi, I had to revert first to fasting with one meal in the evening, as Armstrong describes as an alternative, and then I decided to fast 1-2 days a week. It's clear to me that I was doing a heavy detox with the initial fast and it was too much for me.

Each time I do the fast, my gums are improved for a couple days, but it flares again as the week continues.

Armstrong writes that those who fasted did cure their gum disease. Some here have said that 10 days is the minimum to see deeper healing. I'm not ready for that. I feel faint and ill after only one day of fasting and then need a full day to recover.

I have a serious case, because the gums are not bleeding but there is bone loss and pain--not from loose teeth, they are not loose, thank goodness, but from the toxins of the infection traveling up the nerves.

When the infection goes this deep it is very difficult to handle, even with the full dental treatment of planning etc as I have done.

Antibiotics only push back the infection temporarily.

A holistic approach is necessary in any case and I have an alkaline diet etc, and use various protocols. Am thinking about more heavy metal detox and liver flushing.

What are you doing/planning?

BTW, I read here somewhere that foamy urine is from the protein of bacterial die-off (is the protein of their cell structure) and that is possible in my case as I was once diagnosed and treated for Lyme disease. I have not had foamy urine on my subsequent fasts, and wonder if I might again with a longer fast and indicate ongoing infection, even though I am a-symptomatic.

I have to say, the urine therapy has made this condition bearable. Old urine, rubbed on the face morning and night, takes away the pain that otherwise wracks my nerves. A poultice (with old urine) for about an hour on the throat and lower jaw seems very helpful as well, and it clears the swollen lymph nodes there.

Having now stored urine for more than a month, I can attest that it greatly changes over that time. Stored in a bottle seems better than plastic.

That's all I can share for now. Hope it helps.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2000261