CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: You know what really grinds my gears? by Faith110 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   10/24/2012 10:43:20 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,307
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1999678

So glad you guys agree! I thought it was just me being jaded and skeptical, but I for one am tired of rubbing pennies together for these "cures". And being told I'm going to die if I don't...

NYCkid, I couldn't have said it better myself. The adrenals need to be SUPPORTED while the underlying causes are treated. I've been working on a leaky gut and candida issues, but unfortunately the candida cleanse has slowed to a sloth's pace due to my shot adrenals. I can't even tolerate probiotics right now.

Also changed all toxic products, been doing mini liver and lymph cleanses, and working on emotions and traumas. Eating Paleo, all organic and local. Planning to do another parasite cleanse in a few months when my body is stronger.

For anyone with leaky gut or colon problems, I found colonics to be really helpful. Just be sure to prep the adrenals before hand real good because it can cause a detox reaction.

I believe the body has everything it needs to heal. It's just all about finding the right combo, in the right order, and at the right time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1999678