CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria by praiseGod ..... Colloidal Silver Forum

Date:   10/13/2012 5:51:47 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,805
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1995803

Man I feel for you. That is such a difficult rproblem to have. I have leaky gut combined as it usually is with Candida. I have been to more natropaths andaplied kinesiology doctors than anyone I know. I have tryed dozens of specialized cleanses and diets with no results. In fact my symptoms have gotten worse over time. That is untill now. I am doing an Elimination Diet where I fasted on water only for 3 days. After this I add 1 New item into my diet every 4 to 12 days. I started out with boiled cabbage then added garbanzo beans then kelp and now chia seeds. I have not lost as much weight as I usually do on these cleanses as the beans provide a bunch of protein. The cabbage is soothing to the gut pluss I started making my own sauerkraut to restore the good bacteria while healing my insides. I try to add things into my diet that will help heal the gut and add the nutrient that my body needs. I hope this can help you as well. It surely is helping me at a time when I was ready to give up. If you have any questions please ask. God bless you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1995803