CureZone   Log On   Join

I Need Prayer! by Rainy. ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   9/21/2012 3:41:51 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   1,222
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1988127

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Please pray for me. I decided to take a step back from my beliefs about all of this stuff and really seek God about it. We all agree that messing with the occult is an abomination to God. This past week plus has not been pleasant around here, but I am grateful for everyone of you that stood up for what you believe to be the truth. I wish we could have done it in a more respectable manner, but I realize that we are all just humans. In spite of all the dirt that was poured out, strong beliefs came out also. I definitely do not want to be deceived in any manner. Some of you said that I was an innocent. Someone said I was a peacemaker. Well, I am not convinced that is how God sees me. So yes, I too need to pound on my own chest in repentance. You see, I believe the Lord has shown me that I have a problem with pride. That, I know, is very strange because I have nothing in life to be proud of and yet I fight this sin. I have totally made a mess of my life. You guys don't know the half of it. My pride would like me to be right on this issue. I want to make sure that what I end up believing is the truth and that it is not distorted by my pride.

I believe that when it comes to casting out demons, that there is a very fine line between doing it right, the way Jesus wants it done, and crossing that very fine line stepping into the occult itself. I believe that many deliverance ministers, who may have started right, crossed that line as the devil deceived them. I think that talking to demons during deliverance can lead to this deception. Demons do not have a nature to tell the truth so why would I trust them enough to have conversations with them? I am not comfortable with talking to demons during deliverance, prayer or any other time. Telling a demon to go in Jesus name is the most I will give it today.

Please pray for me that the Holy Spirit will show me the truth in this matter.

Thank you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1988127