CureZone   Log On   Join

Excema & Hair Loss Shampoo! by Kabaraz ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   9/19/2012 6:31:54 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,756
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1987364

A reader of my website got rid of a 15-year long full body excema problem and regrew his hair using my shampoo recipe.

My dad, brother, friend, and other people have all regrown their hair and darkened their hair (back to youthful appearance) using this recipe. Give it a try, it's free. More info at BREAKTHEMATRIX.org

Step 1

Pick fresh nettles (wear gloves), rosemary, and comfrey (optional) from your area or buy rosemary, nettle and comfrey (optional) powder. Rosemary is extremely easy to grow and most people have it outside their homes. Nettles can be harder to find. If you get stung by the nettles, plantain is usually growing next to it and is designed to heal your skin from the nettle bumps (chew it and rub it on infected area).

Step 2

If using freshly picked herbs, grind them first (blender/coffee grinder/knife). Pour boiling water over herbal powder 2:1 (e.g. 6oz water to 3oz ground herbs).

Step 3

Let steep for 15-20 minutes.

Step 4

Pour steeped herbal water and Dr. Woods Black Soap 1:3 (6oz herbal water to 24oz soap) into a sealable jar. This specific soap is not like Dr. Bronners and will not dry your hair - it's nice. You may also use any natural liquid soap that has no chemical, petroleum based ingredients. Be sure of it, you do not want to damage your hair while trying to regrow it.

Step 5

Shampoo into scalp every time you shower. Use nothing else.

Step 6 (Optional)

Apply small amount coconut oil to balding/thinning scalp area after the shower. (Even more optional) You may use a mixture of honey, avocado, olive and coconut oils and apply to scalp to ensure your folicles are receiving every necessary nutrient. Not necessary but may speed progress. You can use the concentrated tea/tincture from the herbs and apply this directly to the balding/thinning scalp whenever you think of it to increase the rate of improvement.

Warning: Do not apply any commercial/industrial products to hair or scalp as will likely inhibit progress.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1987364