CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Has Anyone Heard of the "Candida Cleaner" By Dr. Jennifer Daniels? by candisufferer ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   9/15/2012 2:19:33 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   47,359
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1985550

Yeah, I ran across her early on in my seeking: mainly through youtube. As with most candida products, one should be extremely leary of any 100% claims - too many snake oil salesmen out there: most initially seem compelling but, soon lose their luster as one dives deeper into the pond. Not that some people don't see results from a particular product: heck if it worked for them KUDDOS!

What I find annoying is I must have had to provide an email address on her site somehow: or the white fellow who worked with her. I keep getting emails on a constant basis mainly nothing to do with candida.....go figure (marketing)

Far too many prey on the desperately ill, sadly.

Have read there were several med licenses pulled from dr's treating candida back east where she's from. Apparently she was one of them. This might mean everything or nothing at all considering I've been told many lymes dr's have had to fight to maintain practice while being pitted against contrary government pressures. Certainly makes a patient have a more difficult road towards healing.

Many believe Lymes had such a hard time due to economic reasons to the areas dependent upon tourism which are prone to ticks over public health. Sad.....Think a lot of the confusion over candida stems from this same phenomena: greed.

I could belly ache and go on for a while on all this but, it isn't going to be helpful in the long run. Bottom line: if you want to try their product, try it. Just don't think any one product is going to be the magic cure all, would be my suggestion. Candida is far too complicated for that to be true. Also, I can't stress how important it is to embrace candida isn't a stand alone illness to treat. It's more a symptom of deeper imbalances within the body which allows candida to get out of balance.

Wish you nothing but healing graces....blessings

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1985550