CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My Opinion by Mighty.Sun.Tzu ..... Christianity (Biblical) Support

Date:   9/13/2012 10:18:56 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   2,756
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1985095

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I see now.  This is an old screen name which had originally been chosen as my name in a strategy game i once played, taking at the time the name of an ancient Chinese General.

I originally didn't want to post in this (Christianity) forum with this screen name, but it didn't seem to bother anybody until now.  As i shared very early when i began posting in this forum, my real name is Ed.

I could be wrong, but it seems the screen name was not so much of a problem for you until the Lord Jesus began to fill me more and more with His Holy Spirit after months of prayer, fasting, sowing and daily dying to flesh. 

If i had to guess, i would say that you have what you are calling a check in your spirit because the Lord Jesus has given me authority to expel evil spirits in His name as i expect He has done with millions of other surrendered followers in the world today as well as the 12 and the 70 to whom this authority was originally given.  I don't believe you are able to get past the idea that this is very real and that it is a very important aspect of overall ministry, now just as it was in the time of my Lord (see all four gospels) and in the early days of the church (see the book of Acts). 

Lastly, regarding what you did with the s's in my screen name, i flatly reject your accusation that i am a snake, i  break whatever curse was attached to this in Jesus name and rebuke the evil spirit behind this accusation, also in Jesus name.

... you accuse me of this evil when all i want to do all day long, every day, is serve, worship and live in obedience and surrender unto my Heavenly Father, His precious Son the Lord Jesus and their Holy Kingdom.  But my Lord did say that people would hate those who follow Him. 

If you wish to keep attacking me and the Holy Spirit who lives in me Doc, i suggest that you will at least come out of your flesh to do so.  My Lord has commanded me to pray for my enemies and since this is what you have chosen to be, i have done so for you, both deliverance from all evil and holy blessings from my Lord.  In His immense love for you, may He answer these prayers. 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1985095