CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Turmeric working wonders by mj1020 ..... Folliculitis Forum

Date:   8/27/2012 3:40:42 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   57,072
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1978675

Hi,

I'm not too sure if its too soon to write about this. I discovered i had scalp foliculitis in 2008. I travelled to Egypt for the first time in 2008. and Within a few days i noticed a few yellow pustultes on my scalp. I figured it was just some minor thing But its been 4 years now and i've struggled with this persistent illness. I've undergone a number of treatments and have spent a lot of money in the process as well. The only thing that actually worked was Antibiotics . Even that was not a 100%. Anyway, i think the story remains the same as everyone else.the moment i got off the Antibiotics , the sores would return with a vengeance.

About 9 days back i stumbled upon one of these forums and decided to give it a try. A friend of mine grows organic turmeric on her farm. So i started taking a teaspoon with water once in the morning and once at night. In addition to this, i also crush 2 cloves of garlic and swallow that with a sip of water. I've been doing this for the past 9 Days. And i must say, that the results are good and heartening. The first 4-5 Days were bad since i had just gone off Antibiotics , but slowly the boils started drying up. I could say the improvement is about 80% at the moment. I have not noticed any new Boils yet. Just a couple left on the scalp which i'm praying disappear too. I did lose some hair over the past 4 years as well.But i'm lucky ihave a thick head of hair and its not cause much damage.Anyway i've just started using Dove Hair Fall Rescue shampoo which seems to have helped.

I have decided, i'm going to keep this up. Btw, i also found this herbal Antibiotic capsules, which is basically Neem leaves and flowers in a crushed form. and have been taking that as well. So In total, i'm using Turmeric, Garlic and Neem. Btw, Initially the Turmeric was tough to down, so i added a bit of honey, but i found better if i just took the turmeric.

I'm still hoping this does help. I really dont mind taking a bit of turmeric and a couple of cloves of Garlic all my life and everyday as these are natural and will only help the immune system. I'll keep you'll posted on my developments.

I'm glad that people come out and share their results. This is really helpful. Keeping my fingers crossed.

And in any case, thank you all for sharing the wonderful powers of Natures gifts, Turmeric and Garlic :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1978675