CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Leaky Gut, reactive hypoglycemia, salt cravings, poor conversion of T4 to Free T3, normal THS & T4, Thyroid nodules by Onwards ..... Leaky Gut Support Forum

Date:   8/23/2012 12:43:48 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   11,760
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1977651

Jurplesman- I have started reading your articles and believe you are right on. I had bipolar, ptsd, anxiety, panic attacks and severe migraines which I cured with diet(hypoglycemic diet/specific carb/paleo) 4 years ago. After eliminating grains,dairy,sugar, processed foods, alcohol and filtering water these problems went away. I still get about 1 migraine every 2 months. This is probably due to cheating on the diet. I also had Amalgam fillings removed, stopped using toxic beauty products, no swimming in chlorinated swimming pools and did a thorough parasite cleanse. I have been off all otc and prescription meds for 5 years.

I think I am your classic client. Recovering alcoholic(12 years clean and sober). I always felt there was a physiological reason for the substance abuse. The hypoglycemia is now under control as long as I stick to the diet and take chromium which I get in my supps.

OK so much improvement but I am still not where I want to be in terms of daily energy. I am still on the diet and taking supplements from Nutritional Balancing with analytical research labs. I use their supplements which basically consists of an adrenal glandular, zinc, cal/mag, digestive enzymes and a multi which is heavy on the b vitamins. I added a probiotic about 3 weeks ago. I still have off and on constipation.

Would you suggest anything else? I feel like I have left no stone unturned but then again I still don't have the ability to excercise on a regular basis.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1977651