CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Breastfeeding after Mirena by Ausmum ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   8/17/2012 3:54:22 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,891
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1975607

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Melanderso,
I am shocked as this is exactly what happened to me, fine until weaning at 18months which led to return of periods and start of symptoms, first insomnia, bloating, then really sore breasts/nipples (still a few days of after ovulation but at keast not 2 weeks worth like with mirena), then major anxiety (still some residual 5months on), plus feeling like my body was was on high alert (normally I get a lot of allergy symptoms but it dropped to nil and it just felt wrong (didnt get better till 1 month after removal when I started magnesium), Depression (mostly just flat a lot but nights when felt really bad when non existent period was due) (still some residual at period time), then my blood Sugar went off, and then my vision went odd (it always looked to me that things were moving eg car rolling backwards (went away 10days after removal), sharp pains on left of lower abdomen.

Can you please tell me the added risks you spoke about? Who did you find out that there were added risks......I have trouble finding any useful info on the subject.

thanks for sharing.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.25 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1975607