Re: Welcome to my awful world.... by #137856 ..... Body Odor Forum
Date: 7/5/2012 10:31:48 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
My heart goes out to you reading the post. We all understand what you're going through and experience our own little hell on earth. It's great to hear there's someone in your life who cares about you. You're indeed very lucky.
These things have helped me a little bit. Hope some might help you.
1. Windows open. Use more than one oscillating fan where you work.
2. Febreeze to spray on your clothes and the air
3. Change of shoes and socks. I use nice sandals because it prevents sweat from accumulating on my feet.
4. Toothbrush, toothpaste, Scope during breaks and after lunch.
5. Personal towelettes to be used during your breaks and after going to the bathroom. Also, you can refresh your arms and legs with them as they smell nice.
6. Talcum powder with baking soda to be used before work and when u feel you need it at work.
7. Breath mints or Dentyne breath neutralizer gum
8. Eat veggies for lunch and make it a small lunch.
9. Use an exfoliator on your face to get rid of the odor for a bit
10. Use deodorant between your leg crease if you're prone to odor there
11. Try to not be in your office during break and lunch so the room will smell fresh when you come back.
12. I tend to cover my mouth with my hand a little when talking to someone and try to keep a little distance between them.
13. Try to keep cool. Some businesses keep the buildings warm to save a buck. Oscillating fans around the vicinity where you work helps.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1960171