CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 20 year old female- food intolerances, eczema, chronic diarrhea, etc.- beginning liver flushes by lownskater52 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   6/19/2012 10:38:57 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   5,362
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1953481

Hello Rachel,

I'd like to say thank you for your story. Hopefully we can help you.

My first thought after reading you story is that your body became extremely toxic at a young age. Not sure what from. Could have been from over the counter medicines, exposure to chemicals, vaccinations, anything. Doesn't really matter. This most likely lead to Gallstones in the gallbladder and in the liver. When you develop Gallstones in the liver/gallbladder, the impeded flow of bile causes more Gallstones to form starting a vicious cycle of gallstone formation and worsening symptoms.

The dry skin, hair, and lips along with the loose stools and eczema tell me that your digestion of fats is running very poorly. Fats are digested and used to created oil and lubrication throughout your body. Dry cracked skin and dandruff scream out to me poor fat digestion from little to no bile reaching your small intestine.

The loose stools also point to gallstones. Bile is what gives stool its consistency, its dark brown/greenish color, and causes stool to sink to the bottom of the toilet. If your stool is loose, a light brown/orange/greyish color, and floats, it tells me not enough bile is reaching your small intestine. Bile is bright neon green and digestive juices in the colon are orangish yellow. When those two mix you get a dark shade of greenish/brown. That is what your stool should look like.

The eczema is also a dead give away. The skin is a mirror into the health of your detox organs. If you skin is dry, damaged, and covered in eczema, it should show you that your detox organs are impaired. The largest ways your body detoxes are probibly not what you would guess. The largest way your body actually detoxes is through your lungs and breathing. The second largest way is through your skin with your kidney and liver in a distant third. When your skin starts to show signs of irritation it tells me that your liver/kidneys aren't able to detox fully, therefore your skin is detoxing what your liver and kidneys cannot.

The cold hands a feet could be from numerous things but I'm guessing its either poor circulation or a hormonal imbalance. Both of those are symptoms of toxicity and gallstones.

The good news is that you are very much able to heal yourself and resume having the happy and normal life you once had. It won't be easy and will require that you do some things that you haven't before but I think your will is strong enough.

Here are some of my recommendations to fix your health. A lot of these come from Dr. Andreas Moritz .

1) Adjust your diet - Be very careful to stay gluten and dairy free. Those two foods are very tough to digest and require loads of bile. Stay with foods that require very little bile to digest. These foods include fresh fruits, veggies and nuts/seeds. Rice is a very filling grain that can satiate your carb cravings. Wheat free Granola is also delicious and filling. The more refined and the more processed something is, the more chemicals and non-natural substances it contains which puts pressure on your digestive and detox organs. Stick with natural, simple foods. No fruity pebbles. I also suggest going vegan. The human body is not built to digest meat. You don't have to teeth for it, you don't have enough hydracloric acid in your stomach, and you don't have a quick enough elimination process to avoid the decay and toxins that animal proteins release. Avoid animal protein for a month and see how you feel. Another thing that would help your skin is to eat a lot of healthy fats. These include extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, flax seed oil, or avocadoes. And lastly, I would agree with a previous poster in saying that you need a whole food multivitamin. This One-A-Day Women's multivitamin will not work. That vitamin is a hodgepodge of chemicals made in a lab. Even a strong digestive system would have trouble breaking down something synthetically created like that. Look for a whole food multivitamin made of naturally occuring plants.

2) Detox your body - Start by keeping up a steady schedule of Liver Flushing every 2-3 weeks. I prefer you use the Andreas Moritz method but I think any method is better that none. Do atleast 12-15 flushes or until you get two consecutive flushes with zero stones. I feel like this will be your greatest weapon against your sickness. Remove those stones that impede your bile flow as well as your liver function, and I think may things will correct themselves. The body has the amazing ability to normalize itself if all impediments are removed. Another beneficial detox would be to get regular colonics. After years of poor digestion, it wouldn't surprise me to find that you have pounds of toxic substance sitting in your colon. Your colon will reabsorb these toxins over and over again until your colon is cleansed. Enemas will not reach deep into your colon where it is needed. I would recommend 4 colonics within 2 weeks and then a regular colonic every 2 months (more colonics if you are following the Moritz flush method). Another favorable detox method I use is skin brushing. Remember that your skin is the second largest detox organ in your body and that if your skin is clogged and dirty, your detox will suffer. Buy a skin brush from a Whole Foods or online. Make sure to get one with a natural vegetable bristle brush. Start at your feet and brush upward. Make sure you brush your entire body and always brush inward toward your heart. Immediately after brushing hop in the shower. It easily becomes part of your daily routine. What I like to do is to lay out in the sun, sweat some, go inside and do my skin brushing, then hop in the shower. Finally, try some deep breathing meditation. Healing starts in the mind. This will help your lungs with detoxing and help your mind to ready your body to expel toxins. I will help you with this if you inquire to it.

3) Get 30 Minuntes of Sunshine Per Day - Sunshine plays a pivitol role in the health of your body, the synthesis of vitamin D, and detoxification. Many skin issues can be aided or even cured with exposure to sunlight. Sunshine causes your body to create vitamin D which is essential to fighting cancerous cells, strong bones, and hormonal balance. The recommended amount of sunlight for a person of your skin complextion is about 30 minutes. I have no doubt that this will aid your body in countless ways.

4) Drink an abundant amount of water per day - The rule of thumb for water intake is that you should drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water per day. So if you weight 120 pounds, drink 60 ounces of water per day. I would like to advocate for you that you do 3/4ths of your body weight in ounces of fresh spring water. So that would come out to 90 ounces of fresh water per day. Your body requires water for every single chemical reaction in your body. When you are dehydrated, these chemicals reactors slow down or don't take place at all. Water is also used as lubricant throughout your body. Your body will run more efficently if your organs are very well lubricated. It almost goes without saying that detoxification and elimination become much more efficent with ample water intake. Your urine should have only a tinge of yellow to it. Dark yellow urine indicated dehydration. The type of water you drink also very important. Drinking regular tap water typically contains a whole slew of poisonous chemicals such as fluoride, chlorine, and heavy metals. I recommend drinking bottled spring water only.

5) Quit Poisoning Yourself! - Putting foreign chemicals cooked up in a lab somewhere needs to stop if you ever want to regain full health again. These "medicines" are what got you here in the first place. These chemicals do not exist in nature and for good reason. Your body is not made to handle them. The first step would be to refuse all medications unless you are absolutely about to die. No tylenol, no advil, no antispasmodics, no painkillers, no fred flintstones chewable vitamins. These change the consistency of your bile as well as toxicify your body, which create gallstones and worsen your symptoms. If your body is causing pain, discomfort, or other symptoms, there is a reason. These is a toxicity somewhere in your body. Adding more toxins to mask the symptom will not help you! The next thing I need you to do is to quit taking the birth control. This may be hard to wrap your mind around but I truly believe that this is one of the reasons why your sickness accelerated so much these past couple of years. Your body cannot take another toxin piled on to it. And even though it seems harmless because a lot of women use them, birth control are serious drugs with serious side effects. You are at a much greater risk for blood clots, seizures, and heart disease when you put these chemicals in your body. I would also bet that your extremely cold hands and feet are a direct result of this drug. You talk about your periods being very erratic before brith control. There is a reason for that. Your body is toxic and you previously put food in your mouth that your body could not handle/digest. I would be willing to be that your period would be fine with no BC if you cleaned up your diet. Get off the poison for a month Rachel and see what happens.

6) Helpful Herbs - These are literally encyclopedias of different types of herbs and spices for different ailments. These herbs are MUCH safer and EQUALLY as effective as any drug on the market. They are also 10 times cheaper! This I promise. After detoxing your body, herbs are the next best thing to treating your sypmtoms. Have some eczema itching/irritation? Use some aloe vera instead of some cream made in a lab. Want safe contraception? Take some Queen Anne's Lace Seeds before and after sex. You don't even need to take them everyday. For your liver and gallbladder cleansing, I suggest taking a combination of milk thistle and tumeric. Milk thistle has been proven through countless official studies to dramatically heal the liver and gallbladder. Milk thistle also thins bile which causes it to pass through congestion much easier than thick soupy bile. Tumeric stimulates your body to make bile. It is basically like turbocharging your liver/gallbladder. The combination of the thinning effects of milk thistle with the bile stimulating effect of tumeric should make it so more bile will reach your small intestines, meaning better digestion and better overall health. Don't run to drugs, try hebs first.

So I really hope that this has been helpful and that you follow some of my recommendations. I truly believe that perfect health is within your grasp Racehl. You just got to fight for it. Hit me up if you have any questions. I'll be here.

-Taylor

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1953481