CureZone   Log On   Join

If I wanted to kill myself by Ginagirl ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   6/9/2012 5:14:09 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   2,948
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1949132

with something from the periodic system, with something that wasnt under prescription, what would make the job done nice and easy?

Well since we have a protocol, I will start with iodine;
the LD 50 for rats is about 14-22000 mg (22 grams) per kilo; so to make sure I had a 50% chance of dying I would go for 22 grams x my 60 kilos = 1320 grams, 1,32 kilo.

I am not sure I could down such an amount, so the next on my list is fluoride.

The sodium fluoride LD 50 for rats is 52 mg per kilo; 52x60= 3120 mg / 3,1 gram. I would then have to go to the pharmacy and buy high fluoride tablets they give children over here as I certainly dont have it in my house.
I could then choose among strawberry, mint and even cola flavour. 0,5 mg per tablet = 100 mg per box, 11 boxes would do if I downed with a fluoride rinsing water.
Thats to much cola flavour for me, I would get sick long before I was dead. I wanted it nice and easy.

I have also heard that humans tolerate much more fluoride thant rats, as fluoride compounds are used in rat poisons, and I cant believe they would put poison in our precious childrens toothpaste et al.

What about sodium or borax. I have it in my house; LD 50 is approx the same for both 2500 mg per kilo, 2,5 grams x 60 =150 grams.
Problem is to get this down without water,which would hydrate me, then I would need more salt. I dont think I could make it, again I would be sick.

What about potassium; they use it in the death row;
na, I have to much salt in my body and I couldnt down that much potassium, it is probably a reason why they inject it instead of ingesting it.

What about water; I have heard that a human can drop dead if one take 5-8 liter of pure water within an hour or two, like they do on exctacy trips. Only preparation I would have to do was to starve my body from salt and other electrolytes, a week or two would do, I would have to take no Iodine for even longer as it make my brain work to well to do such a stupid thing.
Yes I believe this have been my choice.

sarcasm off.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1949132