CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Cure by Hello92 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   6/9/2012 12:35:39 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,261
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1949083

Dont be scared to use hibiclens. Its pretty harmless. Its impossible to get poisoned. I got it in my eye while washing my face one time(I wash my face with it sometimes because I read its good for acne.), all it does it burn a little, nothing big, burns about as much as shampoo. I use it every time I take a shower,twice a day, its like soap. It kills all bacteria for around 5 hours, and its pretty effective. Try it.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1949083