CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: "Liver flushing" by Hveragerthi ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   5/15/2012 12:35:08 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   5,103
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1940153

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

One time I saved some of a beloved's sperm in a jar. A few months later I decided I had kept it long enough, and opened the lid to wash the jar. The smell was horrible.

Considering those gall stones smelled like ten million year old dead dinosaur farts,

Not really sure why you would know that.  I guess it is just another one of those made up "facts" the "liver flush" supporters are so famous for..

can you imagine what it would have smelled like if I ever decided to open the jar if I had not frozen it.

If they were real gallstones then yes.  Real gallstones will only smell as long as the bacteria is still alive and well and them.  Once they dry out causing the bacteria to die then there should really be no smell.  So once again, what you have are not gallstones but rather saponified olive oil.

I do love it when people trying to argue against the facts I present provide the evidence against their own arguments.

None the less, M told me to put them in a jar and freeze them if I intended to keep them and wanted to show them to P, to make sure they were really gallstones. Her reasoning was that they might melt. BUT...

They might melt?  Why if they are real gallstones since real gallstones are calcified and thus would not melt.  Again, what you have is not real gallstones but rather saponified oil.

Why on earth would they melt at ROOM temperature, if they did not melt in my BODY???? I am sure you have already answered this question.

LOL!!!  I never said anything about melting at room temperature.  I said if they get too warm.  I have congealed a number of oils in experiments at room temperature.  But things can have what are referred  to in real science as melting points.  The melting point of these saponified oils is higher than room temperature.  If you look at some of the posts from other "liver flush" supporters you will see posts where they said their "stones" melted when left in the sunlight, which can create higher than room temperatures.  Real gallstones though do not melt in sunlight.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1940153