CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: "Liver flushing" by Hveragerthi ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   5/14/2012 2:43:55 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,056
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1939810

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Have your ever clicked on the cleanse button above and taken a look at the Cure Zone cleansing protocol?

I have looked through quite a bit of Curezone, but don't recall if I ever saw that part.  If I did I clearly was not impressed.

One of the things recommended is liver flushing. Would you join the Baptist church and try to get them to stop baptizing people?

Baptizing people is not dangerous.  Ingesting large amounts of oil to produce soap stones can be very dangerous if real gallstones are present in the gallbladder.  I think people should be aware of this fact so they can make an informed choice.

Instead of trying to reform Cure Zone

I am not trying to reform Curezone.  I am simply trying to make sure people are aware of the facts so that people can make informed choices.

So why is it that the "liver flush" supporters are so terrified of the facts?  Why are they so scared that I may actually warn people of a potential danger?  Don't they care about people's health and safety? Do they get some type of weird high by convincing unsuspecting people that some scam is a real health protocol that can pass imaginary gallstones larger than can possible be passed?

and convert the tried and true believers here, why don't you start a forum of your own and call it-

www dot let me tell you how to be afraid and stay miserable for a whole lot longer dot com?

See my last statement.  Really, what is it that the "liver flush" supporters are so scared of?  If someone really believes in what they are saying as I am they will support their claims with real evidence as I have.  They won't make up bogus claims about not having replied to a question as you have.  And they will not refuse to answer questions and try to demand evidence from the other person when they refuse to post evidence themselves as you have also done.  Such tactics just scream scam!

because (at least in my mother's case it seems) the doctors aren't going to perform surgery until stones are completely calcified and about to burst the gall bladder open, and a patient's life is in danger.

I already addressed why doctors go for removal of the gallbladder in my last post.  I also went over how these "flushes" can potentially lead to emergency surgery if real stones are present.  Again, why are the "liver flush" supporters so scared about my exposing that well known fact?  And why do they keep trying to hide that fact when hiding it puts people's health and safety at risk?

Seems like that is what you are all about, making sure people endure the pain and misery until doctors decide a person has been tortured enough and they are finally are willing to cut them open and remove the source of misery, which could have been flushed out years and years earlier if they hadn't been afraid because of the vitriol that people like you are spewing.

Hmmm......  I tell people how they can simply dissolve their gallstones and prevent their reformation.  You on the other hand insist people put their health and lives at risk with a procedure that can end them up in emergency surgery to remove their gallbladder if they lodge a real stone from real stones being present.  So you really want to stick with your clearly misleading last statement?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1939810