CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: complementary cancer treatment clinics by #153341 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   5/1/2012 12:25:30 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   10,848
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1935567

I want to issue a warning to anyone who is thinking about paying almost or more than $30,000 for treatments at Hope4 clinic in Mexico. We spent two weeks at the clinic with my daughter, who died five months after going to the clinic. The staff were wonderful while we were there, but the claims made in a four-way conference call with Tony Jimenez prior to going are not supported by what has happened with the group attending the clinic while we were there. The claims regarding cures and increased longevity were greatly exaggerated. Also the home care program is a joke. They send people home with IVs that are difficult to service and result in serious infections that require hospitalization. This happened with more than one person in our group. They ignored telephone calls and emails from a number of people in our group once we left the clinic, even when we had subscribed to the follow-up home care program. I have read a great deal about alternative cancer treatments since three of my family members have died from cancer, and I believe that some treatments help some people with some forms of cancer. But in my experience, the Hope4 clinic makes promises that cannot be fulfilled in a span of two weeks, especially with little to no follow-up support. I recommend against going to this clinic or any others that cannot provide documented support for their claims of cures and/or increased longevity. If they don't even return your telephone calls, how can they know what happens to the patients? It became quite clear to us that, in the final analysis, they really didn't give a damn and/or they knew what was going to happen to the patients after they left the clinic and didn't want to be associated with their deaths. Was their interest in maintaining contact restricted to the few who might be able to support their fictitious statistics? Interestingly few people in our group had any knowledge of the clinic prior to going; they had located the publicity on the web but could find no reviews of the Hope4 clinic although they did extensive searches. I plan to change that situation because people deserve to know what they are getting, especially when their choices are life and death ones.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1935567