CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Beesting venom linked to peyronies relief -- final instructions to the use of beesting-letters to free oneself of peyronies for free! by beesting ..... Peyronie´s Disease, Bent Penis

Date:   4/24/2012 11:59:04 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   17,996
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1932905

Regarding, online browsers viewing letters by beesting at //www.curezone.org,

I did not think this late in posting letters online (2006 was the first), that a separate website would be needed on the subject! But now realize that beesting letters would be most difficult to find on the Web with just one keyword search; peyronies.
Because I think this free information is important to peyronies suffers overall, and that a huge number of ´useless´ peyronies websites are currently upfront (blocking the way) to curezone´s collection of beesting letters -- that I have now decided to start a separate website called, peyroniesblockout.com! Over time, this website will prove out to be a first page event on the web, for browsers keying just one word; peyronies.
In regards to all the curezone.com browsers that have gotten this far -- reading through beesting letters, they should discover my instructional materials are scattered throughout the collection. Please do not give up on re-assembling this very useful and proven self-instruction on getting free of peyronies.
My suggestion is a serious one, that all useful ´how to´ instructions within collection of beesting letters be put onto paper in the privacy of your home. If you put several man-hours in doing this special task -- It will become very clear to each peyronies suffer the task is a simple one! Just one honeybee injection per 2 to 3 days is not a difficult task afterall. But some practice must be started first on the hands and finger joints, before trying to apply honeybee injectors on your penile. The reward for taking on such a little pain is a great gain of freedom from peyronies. And if you want to become a very important person to your wife or girlfriend, let her see you apply honeybee injectors – she will love you even more -- for taking the pain for such an important gain between you two! She may even apply them herself! If so, let her. While applying each beestinger to her man´s penile, she could be saying -- under her breath – this is my man!
In the future I will prepare a final document of peyronies relief – but it will not be free! I will make the document to capture a selected group of peyronies suffers under a controlled trial of sorts!
Anyway the same basic information is posted within the letters posted at curezone.com YEP, all the information you need to do the self injection process yourself, free of doctor pricking, cutting, prodding and bills in the mail box! and all can be done in the privacy of your own home.
So curezone browsers with peyronies, you do not have to wait for my official document to appear on peyroniesblockout.com, you can develop your own document right now – Why wait! Peyronies will not go away; it will be on-growing, inside you, until your penile structure is completely dysfunctional.
signed,
beesting

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1932905