CureZone   Log On   Join

Details..Details.. by Newport ..... Ask Trapper

Date:   4/2/2012 7:24:42 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   2,689
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1925141

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

There is a lesson to be learned for me, read the whole thing not just the myth lines.

But those come down to how he views things.
Is that perfectly shaped apple possible without pesticides?
No, one of the worst pesticide for me is on Coffee, almost all organic coffee contains it..a natural type of turpentine product..

>>"I agree with you the "free range" idea is bunk. I have been to a "free range" farm. It consisted of huge barns of chickens (10,000 per barn) that were meandering across concrete floors. That's what free range means here in New England."
**<<
I will never buy Free Range, I can tell by the yolk that bird never ate a worm. Two out of three Organic Eggs are the same or worse, running on grass but being fed soy products.
So..is he wrong..not really..

I never forget the chicken I bought that was Free Range Organic..made me sick..fed organic soy or whatever.

As I wrote many times before, all our organic milk comes from a valley near the most toxic pulp and paper mill on the planet spewing out Dioxins by the ton..the mill has now been 'improved' to burn old rubber tires as fuel, so from dioxin to Lead in milk fat..

Organic sheeps cheese flows from 3 Islands at most 9km away from that pulp and paper plant all talked about like they where an organic paradise..

On Honey, he may also have a point. You can't use Honey unless you first freeze it. If it forms crystals while frozen it was spiked with sugar or glucose. Bet you will have trouble finding a single brand that doesn't crystalize in a supermarket that charges for shelf space.

Getting to be high time for a little Devine Intervention..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1925141