CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Feeling extremely, severely depressed... Die-off from Candida? by Anthony87 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/25/2012 5:48:26 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   46,068
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1922093

I message you because I am verrrry worried and think that you have been getting advice from the wrong people. Your posts are me last year before I had to move in with my parents and revert to a job that I left 4 years earlier. No matter how much we argue back and forth...the relationship between fat and candida will always be there. And why did I keep repeating myself? Not surprisingly a week later, I see your post about still continuing the coconut oil and still feeling like *&^%. To me it says I didn't repeat myself enough or provide enough information.

The worst thing for thyroid problems is candida, not spinach. And you guarantee candida thriving with coconut oil. Most people with candida get hypothyroid. So I don't get how you are the case of a person who can not handle candida's cure: leafy greens.

Today I ate mashed potatoes with roasted garlic and chicken broth, spinach, broccoli, and white rice. There were enough calories for weight gain. The carbs were digested because the digestive system was not bogged down with protein and fat. I am not making these theories up and I hope more people contribute to your threads. My parents are eating a wonderful roast beef right now. I know if I even try a piece, the vegetables that I eat will be allowed to ferment. Candida requires a low fat vegan cleanse until you get perfect digestion back.

I assure you that my thyroid problems went away when I got on this vegan kick.

Carbohydrates are necessary and impossible to eliminate. White rice is one of the easiest foods to digest. And my diet is very cheap compared to any diet, especially one with jars of coconut oil....and a list of all kinds of remedies. Coconut oil which is impairing digestion by promoting disbiosis....so the food you do eat just goes through you. Good luck and hang in there. Don't get too depressed, its all chemical. I hope you can get over this quickly to get the homestay situation and everything back in order. The reasons why your situation is critical are exactly why I am taking this seriously. There needs to be a standard protocol that everyone knows about so nobody has to give up 2 years of their life like I did.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1922093