CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water. by #60704 ..... Energized Water Support Forum

Date:   3/18/2012 1:06:30 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   34,196
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1919461

Actually there others like me who have the same things to report about the effects of the LWM water product. I don't know John Ellis personally. If I ever meet him I have some questions for him which cannot be simply asked in a forum. I would need a few hours with him without interruption.

MorWeed asked: Did you get any medical help from a real doctor in the year or so that you went without this wonderful water?

No, I am actually in good health and did not need a doctor. though i still have minor back pain. I stopped all use of tramadol for the time being. I did go for a physical examine before stopping the water and I had one before I started back up. that because of the bradacardia condition. I am not taking meds for that condition because sometimes it is a sign of a healthy heart.

During the time with no LWM water product my blood pressure had risen. I do a daily blood pressure, once in the AM and once at night. also my bad cholesterol rose from medium to the high end of the medium range levels that is not a lot but enough in terms of bad cholesterol. I never changed my diet at any time coffee, tea, lean meats, veggies and 3 to 4 quarts of tap or purified water a day. There was nothing to cause any of the things to subside once I started drinking the water again. so I observed that without the water my blood thickened, blood pressure rose, bad cholesterol went up and stools became harder. today my cholesterol is mid range again my blood pressure in down and heart beat still the same 54-68 on average.

I would never label the LWM as a cure or cure all for anything. Like all things it works well with other factors like diet, clean living i.e. no smoking and over drinking of alcoholic beverages, no unnecessary or recreational drug use, and of course regular exercise.

I would say it is a helpful in lowering blood pressure and bad cholesterol but only in a limited range it does not lower any lower than the point difference between high and medium levels. While i used to have to eat lots of Papaya's to get a laxative effect to help my bowel movement I no longer need it when drinking the LWM water product.

I cannot answer for his writing style but for me he was placing emphasis on the words not screaming. It used to be in old journalistic circles that caps and bold were for emphasis not yelling. That changed with the home computer age. so give a little grace.

And again I cannot answer the secrets of a mans heart and I don't think you can either. None of us can read another persons mind or heart only God can. But we can read into someone else's writing with our own heart. And by your reply I could make judgements and accusations concerning you and your actions and words. but then again I could be wrong as to what I see and read as I am missing so much that is needed in communicating with people in this format i.e. eye contact, intonation of speech, body language and of course knowledge of the person I am communicating with from in person interaction.

No man forces another each is left to make up his own mind. I only wanted to report "My Observations", which when shared with others helps them to make more beneficial decisions as your post will do the same.

MorWeeds have a good life.

Chette

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1919461