CureZone   Log On   Join

How I stopped my bone infection.... by Esstee ..... Cavitations Surgery Forum

Date:   3/17/2012 6:40:06 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,428
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1919328

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Believe it or not, I've been a member at curezone for several years and I never knew this forum existed! I'm also quite surprised that it never came-up in my search over the years though I might have overlooked it.

Anyways, I've been struggling with a lower jawbone infection for several years now and I've been through some very tough times as a result of this(pain, kidney damage, depression, Antibiotic resistance, long term Antibiotic side-effects such as joint damage, psychological and emotional etc) I mean the list seems endless!

However, I'm happy to report that all is not lost for those of us who continue to struggle with this terrible condition. And though I won't go into great detail about myself(at this time). I'd like to say that I've been under the knife once and that the location and damage caused by my infection can only be met with a bone graft. Which in turn will result in partial paralysis. - Which by the way, I've come to accept.

And so now that you have an idea of where I'm coming from. I'd like to share some discoveries I've made with a product or compound called CDS and its effectiveness on my bone infection.

The first thing I'd state, is that over the course of my treatments, that I've developed a resistance to almost every family of Antibiotics suitable for my infection. And I'd also add, that I suffered a great deal in the process as well. That is to say that some of them were extremely volatile. And so I found myself at a point in life where I was no longer willing to live. Which I'm certain that someone here can relate too. As the excruciating pain of what can only be described like having you head crushed in a vice would likely be unbearable for even the strongest man. Well unfortunately... I'm not that man. And so I found myself pleading for relief. Any relief, even if that meant no longer taking part in this world living. - I so I hope this puts a perspective on where I was coming from.

And so here I was, at my wits end, when my mother calls insisting that I tried this thing called Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Now I've never been the type to get onboard with alternative medicines and all that jazz, but since my mother was practically in tears over the phone with concern, and I didn't want to break her heart further than it already was, I promised her that I'd give it a try to appease her. And so she rushed the bottles to me in the mail.

And then, a few days later, the package arrived, I read the instructions and started making the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and drinking it. TBH. I don't even think I was following the proper instructions at the time. I seem to remember just squirting each bottle into a cup and drinking it. But... it wasn't long until I realized that, that wasn't a good idea at all, as I found myself so sick and lethargic that I could hardly walk. At which point, I developed a sense of respect for the stuff and started following the instructions.

Anyways, I don't want to spend to much time building a case for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in this forum because this isn't what I've come here to talk about. However, since MMS played a major role in my discovery or treatment of my own bone infection, I thought it important to explain the path or progression behind it. Long story short, I ended-up taking MMS in high doses(as high as 21 drops), three times per day, every day for well over four years. However... I can't that I did this without its share of complications either. That is to say that despite the fact that MMS most likely saved my life, I'm not going to try and hide the fact that it's not perfect either. And so I'll just summarize some of the problems that I've had to deal with along the way.

1. ph imbalance
2. stomach problems
3. diarrhea (part of stomach problems)
4. electrolyte imbalance(depletion).
5. taste and smell intolerance.

Aside from this, everytime I would stop and start the MMS treatments(every xx no. of months for review) I would face extreme lethargy in the beginning stages again. Which I've heard many theories about though none being conclusive.

Okay so there you have it in a nutshell. Which is basically the path that lead to my latest discovery And that is what is called CDS.

CDS is a solution that is made from the primary component of MMS. That is Chlorine Dioxide. And it was developed(process and solution strength) by a team who have been working/researching in the treatment of livestock who are struggling with Antibiotic resistance. And since the researched was based on the primary MMS component it made sense that it began making headway as a replacement for the controversial Miracle Mineral Solution introduce by Jim Humble some years ago. Nevertheless, having heard about CDS for the first time this summer as having none of the side effects of MMS, I was really looking forward to trying it with my own condition.

At this point, I'd like to address the very important question of what MMS/CDS can do for a bone infection. And the answer to that it simple. MMS and CDS do what no other antibiotic or treatment can do. That is, cleans the blood of the toxins created by the necrosis and stop or slow the further bone loss. Likewise, MMS and CDS has also stopped the pain and sickness produced by the infection(in other words).

Having said that, here's what MMS and CDS has not done: Cure my condition.

And now that we've to that out of the way, I'd like to conclude this post by explaining why or how CDS could likely become the gold standard for systematic infections such as these.

1. no known side effects.
2. it works regardless of antibiotic resistance.
3. it works!

PS. I've been experimenting with soaking and rinsing my mouth for the past year first using MMS and now CDS along with DMSO. And though I think it may be a little early to tell(I'm due for another iCat scan in April), but I can't help but feel as though the treatments may be reversing some of the effects of the infection. Whatever the case, I'll post my scan results here when I get them regardless.

Sincerely,
JohnB

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1919328