CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Testimonials for herbal apothecary? by ohfor07 ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   2/27/2012 3:18:02 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   3,106
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1913145

I've used various products from Uny's Herbal Apothecary over the past few years.

Most rececently I have been including Uny's Herbal Snuff formula in my arsenal to combat several of the symptoms associated with the onset of a cold that tend to affect ENT - ear, nose, throat, sinuses, E-tubes, etc. I'm not going to go into the lengthy details of the entire arsenal I use for colds but Uny's products are definitely a part of this arsenal.

This snuff product is not for the herbal faint of heart BUT it has gotten me good results fast. When I get a cold be it head cold, chest cold or plain cold I tend to get ear aches accompanied with sort throat as well as irriration in the passageways nearby. It packs a serious wallop ( literal, not figurative ) but in the past 2 months I've had two separate bouts of cold and this formula has helped me to quickly knock out both times. Given that this is / has been cold season and there has definitely been the so-called " going around" affecting lots of people. Some people I work with came down with a cold around the same time I did and their's lingered for 5 weeks and more. In the first instance I was caught off guard ( away from home and away from my supply of snuff ) and so I was already nearly a week into the cold before I was able to apply the snuff. All told that bout was mostly gone by the end of the second week but there was the typical lingering affects ( namely stubborn chest congestion ) that took another week or so to get rid of. The second bout started about a month later and this time I was not caught off guard. I was applying the arsenal, including the Herbal Snuff, within the hour that I felt the cold onsetting... and that cold was dusted off and gone within 4 days.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1913145