CureZone   Log On   Join

is he my soul mate or past life lover??is this the reuniting process?? by IsabellaellaBlaze ..... Past Lives & Reincarnation Forum

Date:   2/13/2012 9:19:43 PM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   6,902
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1909271

I have felt an immediate,irresistible attraction towards this man for the past 3 years.weird incidents have happened too.
so is he my past life lover???
AM EXPLAINING THIS YEAR BY YEAR.
2003-i was 12 years old and i had this dream in which i heard something,you know like a catchphrase about a man whom i did not see.i remembered the catchphrase vividly but i didn't know who that man was.That catchphrase was his job accomplishment which he achieved in 2004 July but i saw that a year later!
NO mention of him again.
2008-on 31st march i saw him coming down the ramp way and immediately i blurted out that hes the man i heard about years ago and strangely he was the one!He was the one!
i liked him immediately and felt some sort of affinity.i was interested in a guy(WHO WAS 4 YEARS OLDER TO ME) but the same time that guy brought up a gf.i had no option and i forget about him.(again i made a bf but that too ended within 3 months.)
the entire year i felt that we might have been like brother and sister in past life due to our uncanny similarity.
i recognized his voice on an audio clip even though i had never heard it before.
2009-whatever i wanted him to achieve he accomplished that.i would get frustrated and then he would get something big in his career.
2010-didn't watch as much coz i was busy with my new bf but that guy turned out a villain and in just 3 months my relationship with him broke off.all of a sudden.we never fought or even had an argument yet break up.
suddenly flashes and images of his face began cropping up in my mind during April.i couldn't understand why coz i never liked him romantically.
i made up my mind that i had began to like him as every time i would see his face the moment i closed my eyes.
in September it dawned on me that maybe we had some connection but i didn't have much evidence apart from feelings.
every time i would arrive to watch him he would be there at the same time.
2011-in January i compared him to my ex thinking my ex was better coz he was single and younger and this man was attached and not good for me.for 3 days i remained upset as if someone had died.this man didn't come in my mind at all.finally i sincerely prayed that he was better than my ex and slowly i saw his face in my mind.the next day when i shampooed my hair black water came out of my hair as if i had colored my hair!though i shampooed everyday!and i was cheerful and he was back in my mind.
Images showing him celebrating with a blonde girl which got verified.he achieved something big in his career on 3rd may and i had the image on 4th may at night. i checked on 5th and found out.
He had a concussion and i was practically distressed.
He was suppose to go to a party(always went)but this time i felt somehow that he wouldn't come and just exactly he didn't come!
I had a feeling that he had gone somewhere and i should check his website (as i had feelings of desperation) and when i checked he had gone to a radio event on 18th July and i found out on 19th.
November 2011-i received a strange box from a marketplace with his name allover it!!!i couldn't believe my eyes!
his name,full and complete!i still have that box and i am still in shock!
He shaved off his beard but i liked him in that look so i was really disappointed,hoping him to grow it again and the next week he started growing it again!
December 2011-i had a dream or an image in which i read something about him being sidelined from his company's big event and the next day reports were filled with such rumors but luckily he was sidelined,he took a 3 week break from work.
January-FEB 2012-i see him in my dreams.
My head is constantly filled with his thoughts.i want to get rid of him but just cant no matter how hard i try.i am only 20 hes 31.I did everything to get rid of him but either someone crops up his name or someone gifts me his pictures.every time he keeps reappearing.When i close my eyes i see his face,whenever i see him i get goosebumps or strange sensations in my heart too.he refuses to go.as if hes always with me.and i have this sudden strange urge to go to US and whoever tries to distract me moves away from my life(my 2 bfs).
how can i forget him when he isn't going away.i don't want to be with him as hes attached but yet it persists.
We have similarities,like the way we sit,talk,behavior,palm shape and palm lines are almost the same,tastes,choices,early school life its like we are mirrors but we do have our differences.
He is eleven years older than me..my head is filled with him.what is it/???why is he in my life???why do i feel such intensity towards him??
I had two horrible boyfriends(in 2008 and 2010) with whom my relationship ended in just 3 months(though we never fought neither i knew their true intentions).but during the time i had them as my bf they tried to distract me from him(as i was busy messaging them or talking to them)and soon the relationship would end.and i would be back to him.
Hes been with me in spirit.
He was there when i was giving my two major exams(in 2009 and 2011) and i achieved great results.the same time around when my results where going to be called out he had accomplished something really big in his career.(2009 and 2011).i always had his flashes and images even during my exams,all of a sudden his face would crop up.

I cannot tell you how i feel when i see him.like i am lost in his eyes and face.Hes 11 years older than me yet i experience this.and no matter how hard i try to block him or hate him,nothing happens.
The intensity of my feelings is still there.i admired him back in 2008-2009 but didn't like him romantically.only last year it happened.
A counselor said god is guiding me to him so that we can get together.but i don't think that my dreams can be a reality.i am not so lucky.

i don't know why i love this man.hes so opposite,we have so much age gap as well.i.no matter how hard i try it doesn't go at all.how do i forget him when my heart and mind refuses to hate and remove him!i heard about him IN A dream way back in 2003 and i recognized him as the same man in 2008 when i didn't even see him!.since then hes been a part of my life.honestly saying i wasn't in love with him until 2010.its like hes pulls me towards him.
What do you perceive?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1909271