CureZone   Log On   Join

lower back pain and other issues by . ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   2/6/2012 6:06:01 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   3,683
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1906911

so i know that lower back pain can accompany kidney issues.

i did have some kidney stones a few years ago, but it looks like i took care of that by drinking a lot more, not water, just making a point to drink more every day.

i went in for an xray a few months ago during an unknown attack that may have been gall bladder, no one knew what it was. during the xray they said all my organs looked good but my lower spine was really fuxored. no surprises there since i've had pain for some years now.

everything else is healing except my back and colon. most likely the back pain was brought on by years of cleansing stress and/or some unresolved internal organ problem. could be the colon, could be the gall bladder.

so does the xray evidence negate kidneys as a cause of the problem?

can long term colon inflammation cause visible disc problems in the spine?

sitting down for more than 25 minutes causes a lot of pain and loss of circulation to lower body.

my gall bladder still does not fire at all. the flushes worked well to clear it out, but i keep reforming stones and metabolically the problem is still there.

from the Blood Type Diet they say that type o's can develop Arthritis from wheat. i've been on wheat for the past year, it does a lot better for me than meat, i have more energy and lost weight. but this could be part of the back problem???

problem is i was off wheat for so long, that now i'm on it i can't stop, totally addicted, and it has its up side too.

also having problems with productive flushes. they used to work a whole lot better when i was more paleo diet oriented. problem is my body changed a lot over the years and now i'm running carbs for energy, but the flushes rarely work.

you can read read my other posting where i filled out a questionaire and then no one ever responded, chime in with ideas. i've been at this a very long time, much improved but still trying to get higher up the mountain.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1906911