CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I've been working with gold light when meditating but now notice this happening... by #107689 ..... Spirituality Forum

Date:   1/16/2012 12:30:14 AM ( 12 y ago)
Hits:   8,262
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1900470

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Am not sure if I can answer all of your questions but will give you some information about things that I've learned.

My first experiences with things "off the beaten path" was with hypnosis.  I learned both hypnosis and self hypnosis many years ago from a chiropractor while going to school.  It helped a bit, then it no longer worked for me.  My wife at the time was a homemaker taking care of our two boys which meant a big laundry and lots of ironing.  The ironing stacked up one time and she complained about doing it so I asked if she'd like me to hypnotize her so she could enjoy it.  She agreed.  I came home a day or two later and all the ironing was finished and she was looking for even more.  Long story short - it didn't take long for her to once again hate ironing and me in particular for "tricking" her into doing it.  I didn't trick her.  It was her own free will that she allowed me to control.  That's what happens during hypnosis.  You give up your space to someone else and they overtly control you with - or against, your true wishes.  In all my experience with hypnosis I've found that everything that had been done on that level I've had to go back and undo and readjust with my own energy.  My point is that when you ask for advice from anyone in or out of body you are invalidating that you have your own information inside of yourself.  You really do.  It resides with the part of God that is within each one of us and all we have to do is to get in touch with that aspect of ourselves and communicate with the God within.  You can have a two way communication with the God within when your are grounded, centered, and within your own space.  That communication with God will provide responses with your own voice.  If it is any other voice, it is not you, it is not your God and is trying to interfere with that communication.  I was told these things when I first began to learn the type of meditation that I now use and I didn't believe any of it but I continued to meditate using those techniques because it worked (still does) for me and I didn't have to run to a practitioner, hypnotic or otherwise, to get rid of problems and receive answers.

Regarding your method of meditation.  Any method that works for you provides you spiritual growth and change and that's what we are here on the Planet to do.  Lying down the way you do is a method I've used and continue to use at times for full body relaxation, but not for meditation.  It is a great way to relax every muscle in your body when I just wish to bum out.  When I want to meditate though I can still relax my muscles but I do it in a sitting position (not cross-legged) in the Pharaoh position, hands up and on my lap which allows the flow of all of my energies without interruption.  Regarding distractions.  Concentrating is a body energy.  It requires effort.  What I and others do is to "focus" on being present and in the present moment.  A focus is in my mind just a little different than concentration.  A focus of being in the moment is where you as spirit can heal yourself and make changes.  There are many books and practitioners out there who talk about the present moment but few if any that I've read even give a hint about you as spirit.  By being focused, grounded, and in the moment sounds and other distractions do not disrupt your meditation.  It is through this practice that you will also become aware of your chakras and energy system.

Here's a couple of links to the type of meditation that I practice and while in this state I also communicate with my own personal concept of God.  That's important.  Everyone has a different concept of God and your concept is just as valid as anyone else's concept.  It's a very personal and unique energy and it is your energy.

http://newconnexion.net/articles/index.cfm/2010/05/Practical_Meditation_for_R...

http://www.the-auras-expert.com/aura-meditation.html

Lastly, look for techniques that teach you to focus on you which will lead you to God.  For me - with lots of experience in this area, I suggest you avoid like the plague anyone who tells you what God is or tells you what you should do.  You already know all of that completely within yourself.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1900470