CureZone   Log On   Join

And raw honey is the winner! by ginger4jeff ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   1/7/2012 12:40:07 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,030
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1897602

Why am I saying this? Well over the holiday period we had lots of family in town,my husbands. I really love them! But that also means seeing mi in-laws :( oh I love them too,I just don't really like them. LOL. Plus I had a lot of really dramatic stuff going to,like soap opera style :/ SO I drank heavily for over two weeks straight. Yes I can drink and be fine,but that much everyday for over two weeks,um no.Oh and since being crazy busy,my herb and health routine suffered greatly ;( So no big surprise my immune system plummeted!! This has happened before, my eyes first were so swollen but dry and then they have a big red dry ring around them that reaches all the way down to my cheeks. I knew what I had to do. i knew most of the work would be internal. So I got back on track but it still is a process,a process that you suffer through. I've always known your eyes mean your liver. Correct me if I'm wrong. But along with internal work I needed to help my skin externally. Idk why but still after years of natural healing and all my faith in it,its still not what we first pick. After a long list of products used,I brought out my raw honey (which I had in the back of my mind the whole time) and FINALLY something that immediately soothed,took away redness and actually worked :)
Sorry for the long story but I wanted everyone to understand and LEARN from my mistakes!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.07 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1897602