CureZone   Log On   Join

recent reserch:If scabies or other skin disease can't be cured, it's toxition by michellekansas ..... Scabies Forum

Date:   11/27/2011 7:56:14 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   7,280
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1885136

After read John Ho[kins recent report, I serched some other countries reports, my findings and I followed for just one day, my always recuuered skin condition bettered already.
Modern life style, Antibiotics and grow hormones used by human and animals---food for human, stored tons of toxion in the body.
How to detox?I'm still working on it! I suggest you all go to forums about detox, which I'd do so myself.
First thing first:all chemical are poison, never put them on your skin, nor eat them! I've stopped using shampoo, and my head stopped itching ever! I used to itch a couple days after I wash. So I was hooked onto the shampoo. Many shampoos have meds, eith natural or non-natrural, imagine:if you use meds all the time, what will you do when you're really sick? it does not work any more!
Doctors have used all kinds of meds on me, daid dermatitis, scabies, etc. Chinese doctors all said excema. Whole body excema exsists! It liiked like scabies, might be peeling skins like snow when your skin is dry, might be hives when your skin is wet, might be pimples when you're no longer so sensitive to it and too much of it, when the pimple naturally ripe, it will have a little peeling on the top with red base , it'll get big and red if there're multiple pimples at the same spot. it you scratch, the skin will be damaged, then you might develop a certain spot of deep thick excema. if you use steroid, the exzema will go away, when you stop using steroid, it pop as soon as possible back as little skin colored pimples(because they're deep under the skin), thent he skin gets thick, you have peelings on the top, if you scratch, it's scary.
There's cure for hives, dermatitis, all kinds of skin diseases and other diseases, even cancer. I've got the meds from doctors for my skin(which I all gave out), but I found out it does not cure the root.I think I have a hunch of it now.I share with who ever you're reading, hope you'll also reserch. I'm moving on to detoxition, but I'll come back and write my findings, for people here, who shared their findings generously to me.
for those suffering, turmeric+neem extract is good for getting rid of pimples and anti itch too.(not neem oil)I learned from the web, and tried.It really have helped me a lot.both things you can eat too!\
avoid cheese, egg yolk, sugar!These are things suggested by other people, and proven by me.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1885136