CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Dr. Ron Paul on Vaccines by rudenski ..... Mercury Toxicity Forum

Date:   11/19/2011 12:00:09 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   5,531
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1882878

Amish don't have Autism because they don't vaccinate.
Fool me once, 1 Autistic child, it is their fault.
I was fooled. But don't think for a second that I will
let Obama, Ron Paul or Rick Perry vaccinate my remaining
children. Politicians love vaccinations. Children do the suffering. Parents who vaccinate their children without
having a plan in place are playing Russian Roulette.
I hope it doesn't happen to you.

I will not but if you are going to vaccinate:
Never vaccinate your child before they are 45 pounds and then never with multiple vaccinations. Make sure you do not vaccinate with any of the other names for Thimerosal:

Ethylmercurithiosalicylate
Mercurochrome
Mercurothiolate
Merfamin
Mertorgan
Merthiolate
Merzonin
Sodiumethylmercurithiosalicylate
Thiomersalan
Thiomersalate

if you are going to vaccinate after 5 years of age and at least a 45 Lb child(who does not have A blood type);

go slow and give lots of vitamin c to your children before the shots.

If your child is sick already, their immune system will be down and make them vulnerable... Don't do it.

Please don't do it until the brain is fully developed as it will lower their IQ and make your children more likely to be
sociopaths. Autism is just one of the problems associated with vaccinations:

Autism Spectrum:

urrently, the autism spectrum disorder category includes:

Autistic disorder (also called “classic” autism)
Asperger syndrome
Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (or atypical autism)
In some cases, health care providers use a broader term, pervasive developmental disorder, to describe autism. This category includes the autism spectrum disorders above, plus Childhood Disintegrative Disorder and Rett syndrome.

This Web site uses “autism spectrum disorder” and “autism” to mean the same thing.

What are the symptoms of autism?
The main signs and symptoms of autism involve problems in the following areas:
Communication - both verbal (spoken) and non-verbal (unspoken, such as pointing, eye contact, and smiling)
Social - such as sharing emotions, understanding how others think and feel, and holding a conversation
Routines or repetitive behaviors (also called stereotyped behaviors) - such as repeating words or actions, obsessively following routines or schedules, and playing in repetitive ways
The symptoms of autism can usually be observed by 18 months of age.

Transverse myelitis with resulting paraplegia — Lodge v. Sec'y of HHS, 1994

Attention deficit disorder, encephalopathy, learning disabilities, and behavioral problems — Blanks v. Sec'y of HHS, 1997

Significant aggravation of an underlying, perhaps genetic, encephalopathy — Wilkerson v. Sec'y of HHS, 1998

Acute disseminating encephalomyelitis (ADEM) — Tufo v. Sec'y of HHS, 2001

Guillain-Barre Syndrome — Tufo v. Sec'y of HHS, 2001

Mental retardation in a child who became autistic — Freeman v. Sec'y of HHS, 2003

Seizure disorder — Freeman v. Sec'y of HHS, 2003

Transverse myelitis — Rodriguez v. Sec'y of HHS, 2005

ADEM and resulting Pervasive Developmental Delay/Not Otherwise Specified (“PDD/NOS”) — Banks v. Sec'y of HHS, 2007

Autistic-like symptoms in a child with an underlying mitochondrial disorder — Poling v. Sec'y of HHS, 2008

Vaccinating your child before they are 5 years old is a huge risk but even after that time. children who are type A blood Type are at risk. Be careful/

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1882878