CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Probiotics contributing to SIBO/biofilms/feeding pathogens?? by Hveragerthi ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   11/2/2011 3:43:09 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   26,550
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1876477

Indigoaura, you are correct in your original understanding of systemic candidiasis. It is a system-wide candida infection caused by fungal colonies extending rhizomes through the intestinal lining; penetrating into the bloodstream and spreading candida into the entire body.

Dvorge was right in his last post.  The fact is that Candida RARELY ever gets in to the bloodstream.  When this does happen it is life threatening to deadly.  Luckily it is an EXTREMELY  RARE occurrence.  Unfortunately a lot of sales sites do use live blood microscopy to convince people they have Candida in their blood by showing them things like white blood cells and telling the people that this is Candida.  Since most people have no idea what they are looking at the victim falls for the scam.

In short, Candida in the bloodstream would lead to a dangerous infection.  You would have a severe fever at the least, and if the Candida went through the bloodstream in to vital organs where it could cause damage such as the heart or brain you would not survive long.  Again, this is why I said several times before that if Candida did make it to the bloodstream then this would be life threatening to deadly.  Please don't fall for all the Candida hype that gets spread on the internet.

There are a lot of scams like this in alternative health unfortunately.  Just like how people convince others that the soap stones they are passing from "liver flushing" are gallstones.  This is why it is so important to research the facts from credible sites, not sales sites or even some health sites that are simply repeating old outdated and disproven ideas.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1876477