CureZone   Log On   Join

MMS Heals Contusion by #94428 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   10/20/2011 8:53:57 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,092
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1871832

Just another benefit of using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and DMSO.

Last February I was in an auto accident, a roll over off the interstate. As my car landed on it's roof, I'm most fortunate to be here, it landed in 3 feet of snow, thank god.

My only injury was a contusion to my right hand, near the wrist, between my thumb and index finger. I had no pain while I was in the Emergency room being checked out. The next day, the pain was harsh and left me feeling like I had a broken bone. I had too much to do and did not at that time seek help. It was extremely slow to heal and eventually with the help of a velcro brace began to heal. I also had an X ray and it showed not broken bones, thought the Dr., did admit that the Xray would not show much. Eventually I thought it healed.

Spent 9.11.2011, running a chainsaw all day and the swelling and pain returned. Next 2 weeks used the brace and it helped a little. but the pain and swelling were back and as bad as after the accident. Also used direct application of Urine Therapy and that reduced the swelling every time, but did not heal it. Then I decided to use Miracle-Mineral-Supplement combined with DMSO directly on the contusion. I used 2 or 3 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , activated with ACV (for 3 minutes) and then mixed the DMSO into the MMS for 3 more Minutes. I did the mixing in a glass measuring cup. Using my bare fingers, I then applied it directly to the contusion and the surrounding area. I did this 4 or 5 times, over 3 or 4 days.

Well the fantastic news is I have no more issue with my hand. It's been a month and a half, no pain, no swelling. I am truly psyched, as I work with my hands and more importantly PLAY with my a hands.

They say "knowledge is power".

May you find the answers to your physical and mental health issues.

Be well.

:)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1871832