CureZone   Log On   Join

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me by glaze49 ..... Relationship Support Forum

Date:   10/18/2011 2:56:38 AM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   6,576
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1870727

Ok well I started dating this girl about 7 months ago and everything was going great and then one day i texted her and she never replied and i kept text for a week or so and finally after about 2 weeks she replied he dad had her locked up for using marijuana so i was like ok well how you been and she said she was still locked up so i asked how she was able to text and she told me her mom had brought her phone on a visit well when she got out we texted a few days and we stopped talking again i couldnt get ahold of her

she had her facebook account deactivated or blocked me so i went into the hands of asking her family well her stepmom hadnt heard from her then a couple days later she texts me and i text back and she goes dont text this phone anymore im grounded for a long time and we lost contact for a couple months and she messages me on facebook and we started talking i was really exicted and i got her number bcz i had erased it bcz i was trying to move on

well we started talking and it was like on a tuesday we started talking and its been about a month since we started talking and I try to come see her but she keeps making excuses like her moms not feeling good so i cant bcz her mom wont let me or her mom has the flu or her stepdads not home and her mom dont feel good well its been 7 months and i still havent meet her family and i only see her on weekends and when i do its only for a day we text everyday and what caught my attention is she is in band she plays the drums

well yesterday she said if it takes her a long time to text back
its because she is at band practice well it was at 7:00 at night why would they have practice that late? then she didnt text me back till around 9 and we talked till 10 and she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed so ive been have doubts that shes just seeing me and im really worried and i know it takes trust in a healthy relationship but its killing me to know why she wont let me see her family or hang out except on weekends

I love her more than anything and she says she may be pregnant and that im the dad and that excites me more than anything but im just not sure so please if anyone can give me any tips or how to ask her or even what to do please i need answers... thank you for taking the time to even read this for those of you who do read it thank you again it really shows someone does care because i always ask people i know and they just like dump her well they dont care how i feel about her and i know most people on here do care how i feel and that means alot to me because if it came to it id die for her

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1870727