CureZone   Log On   Join

My iodine journey begins today. by bigred777 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   10/14/2011 5:50:08 PM ( 13 y ago)
Hits:   1,931
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1869621

Hi group, I feel like I already know you since I have been reading many hours a day of this forum for the last couple weeks. My Iodine journey begins today. The majority of my symptoms started after I got the flu in November of last year.

My symptoms:

-throat is red in the back and along the side near my tonsils and also the thing that hangs down in the back of my throat is red, the more energy i spend, the redder it gets. also throat gets sore, but not all the time. only when i am the most exhausted.
-exhaustion, some days i am completely wiped and cant do much, some days i am ok in the morning, but the more energy i spend the worse i get towards the end of the day. if i have a big day out and about doing errands, it can knock me back 3-4 days.
-eyes red and burn, not bad, but annoying
-gland on right side of neck swollen all the time, again, the more energy i burn the more swollen i get
-GERD, reflux, have had it since i was a kid. only getting worse and not being controlled by PPI's.
-achey legs, not too bad but annoying
-foggy brain, cannot get my complete thoughts out, mind freezes up
-sex drive has went to zero! :(
-Voice is hoarse, breaks up, takes a lot of energy to talk. this is not from GERD. i had the GERD knocked way back for a couple of months with a ton of meds with no symptoms and voice did not get better. the more i exert myself, the worse my voice gets. i honestly cant stand to talk anymore, it takes way too much effort
-sinus infection that never goes away
-Hair loss, not too bad but more then usual
-low pulse rate, around 60, sometimes in the 50's
-low temp, in the 96's and a high of 97.2

I know all these might not be associated with low iodine, but i am betting i can knock a bunch of them out once i get saturated and my thyroid starts firing right. i am really hoping the i can finally get rid of my GERD.

i have started SSKI 5 drops today, along with selenium, tyrosine, boron, magnesium, b-vitamins, vitamin c, along with a few other things. should be ordering some magnascent to add to the regimen very soon. i have salt ready to go when detox shows its face.

thank you to Trapper for his excellent service and amazingly quick turnaround time. a big thanks to everyone on the forum and all the information you have provided.

well, here it goes. Lord willing, i am on the road to healing.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1869621